WheN DiD YoU StarT??

Hey everyone, Im not a junior anymore either, but I have been bowling since I was about 11, and Im 18 now.. I started bowling properly when I was about 12 probably. My first tournament would have been Illawarra 98' I think
icon_razz.gif

Catchas later
icon_wink.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_smile.gif

hey party pplz,
i started bowling when i was 4 and 1/2 n im now 13 turning 14 in june....my 1st big comp was vic junior shield in 2000 i bowled 4 keon park n den i did eccc in 2001 n vic junior shield again..i bowl in 3 leauges a week and just started bowling fingertip bout 1 month ago after all da othertime bowling without it! its rocks ! byez!:p
icon_smile.gif

hey yall,
iv been bowling since i was 13 progessed through bowling pretty fast as i shot a 279 6 months after starting played for northern last yr and that suked
o well GO NORTHERN!!!!

I started when i was 10, but seriously since about a yr or 2 ago, its pretty cool i couldnt quit id leave to many friends behind

Hey! im new at the forum. i started when i was 4 (89) at the age of 14 (99) and started again at the start of this season, so 11yrs, and have always used my own and started fingertip this year.

icon_smile.gif

Hey
Started bowling wit house balls about 2 and half years ago, got first ball (plastic with fingertips) bout 2 years ago and won the first league that i ever bowled in with it!
icon_eek.gif

Jay

Hey every1,

I started about 6 months ago now, and what a better place to bowl at then Shellharbour Bowl, great staff, really great bowlers and a great atmosphere. :lol:

I started bowling 2yrs ago but have always been near bowls watching my sis n mum. I have been bowling 4 1 yr wif coaching.

:twisted: :mrgreen: :oops: :p :D