WheN DiD YoU StarT??

hey peoples i know im not a junior anymore but i thought i would put mine on here as well.
i started bowling in 94 with a friend. i bowled a league in 88 when i was 6 just to pass time but gave it away and went back in 94. been bowling seriously tho since around 96

hey i started when i was about 10 i am now only 12 so i havent been bowlin for long i started finger tip about a year and a half ago
i have enjoyed bowlin ever since i was a kid my mum and dad use too take me bowlin at least once a fortnight
and one day this lady asked us if my sis and i wanted to join a league my mum said yes the week after that we started bowlin we one the first season came secon the next and last time we got 1st again then i started a junior league insted of a kids one i came somthin like 2nd or 3rd last i bowled crap
and now i am hopfully goin to be in an adults league or somthin
well i gtg catch yas l8er

icon_cool.gif
marsh
icon_cool.gif

Started Junior Development late in '98, my first league in '99 & started bowling fingertip about June in 2000 with a Teal Heritage Hurricane. About October 2000 I got my Battle Zone Missile which is when my game started to improve. March 2001 I got my Denim Quantum which was my first 15lb ball that I could control, I had a Jade Quantum before that, but it wasnt the best of ideas, lol. That's probably when I started to get really serious about my game.
So, I've been bowling about 3 & a half years now.
One of my biggest points is I got my first 500, 600 & 700 series' all within 15 months of each other.
I spose that's a little more than when I started bowling, but hey, nothin like a bit of semi-decent reading
icon_smile.gif

GL & HS
Big B

I first picked up a ball 12 months ago, my first ball i had drilled finger tip never had a leson in my life and average 190+. So im fairly happy. Cant see why people take it so seriously but hey its a **** load of fun

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

hey all, well i started chuckin the ball down when i was 2 or 3, started the nats when i was 5 or 6, and started finger tip some time the other year, and im 15 now, so yea 12-13 yrs...sheesh

Hey,
I have been bowling tournaments for just over a year. My first big comp would have been state in 2001. I have been bowling in legue for about 3-4 year.
Cya later

Hey all

I started about 16yrs ago at the age of 3 and never looked back since.

Hey, i started when i was 4 with a 9lbs ball, got my first when i was 8, went finger tip when i was 13 and i havent ever said i wanna quit. So do the math, i'v been at it for 12 years.

Hi all
icon_smile.gif

I'm 14 and started bowling when i was 10. my 1st league was bumpers and i didn't start bowling seriously with fingertips n that untilabout 2 yrs ago.
catch yas later
luv lozz!
icon_cool.gif

I started bowling on my 7th bday my 16th is on sat so that makes it almost 9yrs!!

i bowled my first states at 7 & had a 34 ave & the kind peeps in the tournie room made me an e grade & paid my all events 4 me! (all of $1 at that stage)

I would like to thank the peeps who have had anythin to o with ACT & SOUTHERN & building my bowwling in that time

although I have nev made sheild (I only tried once) I have seen many ppl come & go & now have 2 meet all new ppl cause the last 2 ppl that were in the team wen I started finished last year!!

Hey all this is my first post in this forum but any way i have been bowling 7 years now.
5 years with a conventional drilling in a columbia plastic ball but i was still bowling hook. And now i am on and have been bowling with reactive balls with fingertips for the past two years.

SEEYA ALL AT NATIONALS

BIG TOBES [email protected]
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
BY THE WAY GO NORTHERN!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

Hey all

Been bowling since end of 2000 when i was 13
im 14 now (15 in Nov)
First big tournament was Vic Junior Shield in 2001
Well thats it 4 me
Catchas later
icon_cool.gif

my daughter started bowling (bumber)when she was 9.5 started entering tounies when she was 12 cant remember when she went f/tip,got a decent caoch, tried 4 the pr.shield once missed out but made the team the following yr,just about lives down the bowlling centre,only comes home to eat and sleep,even does most of her homework there as well,made the school team this yr
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

i started bowling when i was 10 and im 13 now but i have only been taking it seriously for about a year and a half
icon_biggrin.gif
later xoxox

I started bowling in feb of '99. My first tournament was ACT state championships in feb '00 and I won B grade after bowling fingertip for 1 week.
Ciao!

Hey Peoples, I started bowling coz i was bored about 5 months ago, 1 month later changed to fingertip. So you could say I been bowlin seriously for about 4 months.

I bowl 1 league a week and I'm coming 3rd.

I bowled B Grade at state and came eigth.

Seea Later

hey all
i've been bowling for ooo 8 or 9 months i would say. bowling with my own ball for about 4 months, major difference lol
icon_smile.gif

Em

Hey all, I've been bowling since i was 5 yrs old so that would mean i have been bowling for 13 yrs,wow the years have gone by so fast.
Yeah Toby I agree, GO NORTHERN YAY!!!

Hey
Chelsea Scott here. I have been bowling since I was 10 years old....so for almost 7 years now....my first tournament was tamworth champs with krystie dagger....and did pretty well!

Laterzzz

Chelsea.........(GO NORTHERN!!!!!!)