WheN DiD YoU StarT??

S

Shelbe

Heya all i just want to know when everyone started bowling?
I started in 91 if i can remember correctly
Come on PeePS
icon_razz.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cool.gif

Well ive been bowling (like properly with my actualy balls, and fingertip) for just over a year now.

Bowled in the states when i was like 10, but i forget about that. That doesn't count.

So yea, just over a year.

Ummm....wif my own balls and fingertip, just over a year. In a league wif houseballs, 2 years

Hey all, I know I am not a junior anymore but I started bowling around my 7th birthday in 1988 in Alice Springs. So, it's been about 13 years since I started bowling but if you take out all the breaks I've had, it probably can be reduced by a couple of years. I didn't start bowling finger-tip til I was about 12 or 13 years old.
icon_smile.gif

Hey everyone
i started bowling a week afta my 12th b'day in '97 13/11/97 with a house ball with a house ball and it wasn't much longer afta that i started on my own ball and figertips so yeh!!
so i been bowlinng for 5yrs in nov
anyhow ctach yas l8r
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_confused.gif

xoxoxoxoxoxo

hey all

i started bowling in the beginning of '89 after seeing it on tv and telling me dad "i wanna do this" and have never once regretted it even after throwing 0 and 7 in my first two games with a 6lb house ball at 5yrs old.
started fingertip in july 97.

later.

heya pplz

it may sound wierd but i first picked up a ball when i was 4. so that was in 1990. reason why i started so early cos my mum got me into it. my first nationals was when i was in 1995 when they were in Brisbane @ Clayfeild.

c ya later
brad

Hey guys!!!! Well i started as a real youngen! I was 3 when i started which means it was sometime in 1987
icon_smile.gif
All that time and im still not sick of it :p
Take it easy all!
Cya's
icon_cool.gif

hey
well i started bowlin in 99.my first tournie was sydney city champs and i bin uvin it ever since
take it easy folks
icon_biggrin.gif

hey guys...
I started bowling about 1 and a half years ago.. and my first tournament ever was Nationals in Canberra 2000... i bowled in D grade i think... after i'd been bowling for about a month..
icon_razz.gif

Seeya's
xox

i started bowling in about 91. bowled a 2-games series of 5 in a littlies league and got asked "do you want to come back?" i said yes and have never looked back

No longer a junior but, I bowled my first game in about 1977. I started bowling properly in early 1983 and in leagues from 1990 when Juniors were first allowed in Sanctioned Adult Leagues.
I remember my first game in 1983 was a 35-game.
:twisted: A Tiger Till I Die :twisted:

Ha Ha Ha Yeh Dani, I certainly feel like an old fart after playing two games of cricket with Gav, Luko and Androo and the rest of the Juniors trying out for Shield this arvo and walking about 8kms and getting plastered along the way.....haha
icon_biggrin.gif

Most out of character - I even got out of bed at 7AM this morning....
Catch U Later
Matty
icon_biggrin.gif

icon_cool.gif
ITS THE EYE OF THE TIGER
icon_cool.gif

hey all
icon_biggrin.gif

i started bowling when i was 5 im now 16 so thats like 11 yrs. cyas round
icon_cool.gif

Mick

Hey Matty,

Long time no chat! I guess you've been keeping busy by watching the Tassie President Shield Roll-Off's down at Moonah. How are they going? Hope Jayson is bowling well, if not, kick his arse for me! lol

I guess you had fun playing cricket with the boys? how many runs did you score?

What you doing walking 8km for? Are you becoming MR FITNESS Matty? lol

And last of all, you getting up at 7am, that must a new world record for ya! lol

Talk to you soon

Danni
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif