I know its early but...

S

Shelbe

im wondering like once you all have roll offs and everything i need a person from every zone/state to swap shirts with at sheild so yeah... just when you know if ur in a team or whatever just let me know?? thanks peeps!
luv shellbs

Heya Babe,

Good 2 see u r so confidante u r gunna make the team!

p.s. Congrats u know wat I mean :lol: :p :oops: :p

Love Kales

hehe thanks Kali baby!
hehehehe... im still shocked really... sorry i messaged you so early this morning!! just HAD to tell ya!
luv shellbs

This is MICHELLE we r talking about she will make y not
she has already make it in other roll-off before and shes on fire, bowling great games

Whoever you are mate, you don't have to tell me how good Michelle Astill is, I have watched her bowl since she was about 6. There is absolutely no doubt that she will have a shirt to swap next year, but my point was, if you ready the message correctly, that is is too early to start talking about swap shirts.

Later...

heya!
thanks brad! that means alot to me, well roll offs are only 4 days away now so who is ready? i know i need some more practice at chesterhill but now i have my secret weapon! well its not really a secret seeing as everyone knows i have it but ya know!
but im pretty confidant in my abbilities so yeah! :D ... seeyas on saturday! well i will see most of ya's on friday but the rest ill see on on saturday and i know im rambling on but im tired and bored....
so yeah
thanks again for that brad!! and thanks aussie (that u eric?)
anywho im off thanks again and again
seeyas!
luv shellbs

Back
Top Bottom