Happy 18th Bek

S

Shelbe

heya all!
i just wanted to wish bek prentice a happy 18th birthday and just say i will miss you being at all the tourneys bek!
i had a great time at ur party ey!
wish you all the best babes
luv ya always
shellbs xoxox

hey! yeh happy birthday babe!! sorry i messaged u like 5 days early but i got mixed up.. lol
anyway happy birthday! :D :D :D :D

HEY BECCI!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!
I wish i could have made it to your party....but unfortunately it wasnt possible....i hope u had an awesome night as im sure u did....anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY again...speak to you soon
love loz
xoxo

Hey Reb,

It was a mad night, I had heaps of fun. Lil' sis missed a good night I think, it was cool to see old faces there too. Manny happy returns for the occasion, remember, the Woodport and Key Largo are out-of-bounds until I come up for a weekend, it's OK when you go with a seasoned professional like myself - LOL!

Take it easy Bek,

Luv ya

PS - Glen Loader, the front bumper damage to my car should be under the $1000 mark (kidding, you drove well considering the passengers)

cyas - Brad

Happy Birthday Becci!!! I hope you had a great day and your party was heaps good :twisted: Take care of yourself and dont party too hard......yeah right!!! :p

Hey ya becci.

Hope u had a great day.
Im sooo sorry i couldnt go to ur party, already made plans to go to the v8s. UP THE HOLDENS!!!!!

Well neway hope u had a good time. :roll: :lol:

so your 18 now bek.. can we hook up next time i'm down there.. awesome... time and place i'll be there.. i got 11 inches and thats more then enough.. i'll be willing to share with you.. p.s suck my schweety nuts... salted for your pleasure..

did you say meow....

fuk beans that was them wasn't it....

wam bam what the fuk just happened..

rumor has it i am 2 people short of a threesome...

whats that... you want a tall glass of shut the fook up

keep it real homies...

taste like fish smells like chicken

honestly officer she told me she was 18.. i'm like, maybe 16 but nah

say hello to ya mum for me

Back
Top Bottom