Happy 18th........

B

Brad Rochester

A big Happy Birthday goes out to Bobby O'Reilly. 18 today.....

Well done mate. Just wanted to wish you the happiest of birthdays, the party was great (and for all of you who heard that I over-indulged, you are wrong!) God bless Graeme and Dorothy for keeping their front lawn so soft and sleepable!!!!

The mood at Bobby's 18th was mixed, with well wishes from all present, but with a sombre tone too.....good luck in the states mate, I know that you will do great, and I look forward to hearing good feedback about your bowling and college life. Remember they have Spring Break in the states, and if i'm not mistaken, Cancun is nice and close! Remember that you are going to leave some close friends behind, so be sure to keep in touch.

Cheers mate

Brad

Happy Birthday Bobby. Have a good time in the States, and hopefully it won't be too long until we see each other again. I'll see you this weekend at ACT champs, til then...

Later Da Cowman!

Hey hunni, i know ive already said happy birthday but i thought i would tell ya again. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :p I hope u had an awesome day and i woulda been there if i didnt live so far away 8)

Good luck in the states. You will have an awesome time...even if you r going without me :evil: But you will do great. i know you will

well done on everything again. luv ya heaps
Debra xoxoxox

\:D/ =D> \:D/ =D>

heya Bobby
just wishing you a happy birthday congrats on making it to 18 good luck in the States!!
ill miss ya sweetie
love shellby

hey bobby, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! sorry its late but ive been busy lately.. have a great time in the states, i'll miss ya for sure :cry: but im sure u will cum back to visit us all soon. just dont forget any of us while ur over there haveing the time of ur life.
luv ya
ashxxx :wink: :D :D

hey bobby, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! sorry its late but ive been busy lately.. have a great time in the states, i'll miss ya for sure :cry: but im sure u will cum back to visit us all soon. just dont forget any of us while ur over there haveing the time of ur life.
luv ya

luv ya

luv ya

Back
Top Bottom