HAPPY BIRTHDAY 18th ANDY NOBBS!

nay_lea

**Princess**
Hey Andy,

Just wishing you a happy 18th birthday, hope you have a great day and Kimi doesn't lead u astray when you head out..

Will have to catch up soon..

Luv Nay & Missy King
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

hey andy

you have been counting down the days and tell us every morning its here now hope it was a good one
and also we cant forget clair you know we couldnt forget ya 18 as well hope yous both had the best day and didnt party to hard
love yas both and good luck

luv bee and jayde oxoxox

Hey Andy

Happy 18th, hope you have a whole lot of fun!!
It was great to meet u in Sydney
And also to our clairbear hope you both enjoy your adult life

c ya round
Brad

Way to go Sparrow. Hope you have a great nite to follow this special day. Luv to you and very best wishes for the future.
Glenda and Kim
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

NOBSIE happy 18th man yr a legend, hope u pik up but rember "boyz dont count" hahaha. and 2 clair happy birthday my dinner date hope it was good.

c most of u at syd. cup
cyas round
icon_cool.gif

Congrats Andy and Clair on reaching such a great milestone in life. Hope you both had wonderful birthdays.

Good luck to both of you and may all your dreams and desires for the future come true

Andy you champ,

Congrats on the 18th matey. We hope you had a great day and enjoyed it to the fullest.

Take care

Kim, Matt and Slats

happy birthday nobsie!!
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

remember ur a number 10!!
love ya,zoe xx
say hi 2 number 9 4 me
icon_smile.gif

Hey Nay and Miss,

Thanks dudes your true champions.. To my bday buddy Claire hope your night was as memorable as mine THANKS KIMI AND CRAIG AND MATTY TOWARDS THE END.

I won some money OH YEAH...

To everyone else who replied Thanks..

And to Zoe

Im so glad Im number 10 but Number 1 also wants you bad..
icon_wink.gif

And Number 9 is saying hello and trying to figure out how to use this forum thing as we speak..

YOURS IN DRINKING AND GAMBLING AND ALL THE OTHER PIECES OF THINGS (Kimi used another word not applicable for childrens viewing) THAT COME WITH 18

NOBBSEI

icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom