Whats your fav bowling ball?

Out of the 8 or so balls i own the 3 storm balls are the best, unfortunately the life of a storm ball isnt the longest....the pearls like the energy are good but the dull balls like the dimension and the gravity lose a bit, But while they're strong.....WOW

Over the years, the Pearl cuda/c, Orange Pear Messenger and the Gold Rage were always in the bag, but since changing, the Pure Fuel, Sonic Boom, Pluto and now the Nomads have the potential to be long term favourites. Consistant reaction, great carry, that's all you need.

got abit there lol micheal got one main fav?

Lol we are talking prob a 10 year plus period here with those listed, at the moment the Pluto is first ball in the bag, but I have a feeling the new Dark Side will be a close second when they get here.

lol ok haha nice then yeh my jigsaw first close second is my vemon but my vemon seem to go to deep sometimes but it still comes back to the pocket almost sideways im sure sometimes lol its like someone kicks it sideway from the last to 3 baord in on the left side lol.

ive heard some good and bad things about this series would like to get more feed back would be nice thanks.

I had my ball drilled with the standard pattern. This ball is good for people who put a bit of tilt on their ball. When I originally bought it, it came with the 4000 finish.

I got the guy at Melton to polish it up for me because I needed more length.

It hooks well and hits hard. Even if it's a bit light, you still get good pin splatter.

I had my ball drilled with the standard pattern. This ball is good for people who put a bit of tilt on their ball. When I originally bought it, it came with the 4000 finish.

I got the guy at Melton to polish it up for me because I needed more length.

It hooks well and hits hard. Even if it's a bit light, you still get good pin splatter.

nice sounds good then i guess probley wouldn't suit me if i ewas ever to get a second hand one anyways.

atm my fav is the Cell Pearl, just ordered a mutant cell yesterday, so I'm looking forward to getting that going when it arrives... :D

Back
Top Bottom