your fav muscle car

D

Dark Assailant

just wondering wot your fav muscle car is of all time.
mine is the dodge magnum 440, i had previously owned one and it was awsome to drive but it felt like you were driving a boat on a the road because it was so wide and long lol. :lol: :lol:

are you crazy? the SHELBY GT MUSTANG 500 is out of this world.i believe its 1969 model and it revs like my bowling ball :lol:

later :twisted:

just out of curiousity does anyone now how you make a 1967 shelby gt 500 mustang. :wink:

My dad left me a Plymouth Superbird.

But it was sold before I was able to drive, DAMN!

Yahoo

a plymouth superbird mate thats is one of the kings of muscle cars the torque that car could put out was amazing. 8)

are you crazy? the SHELBY GT MUSTANG 500 is out of this world.i believe its 1969 model and it revs like my bowling ball
Are you for real? Revs like ur bowling ball oh please...I think that a car can out rev you anyday... 8)

i have seen some pretty crazy things that ppl can do with a bowling ball, jen i think that harley was being sarcastic when he said it revs like his bowling ball... cars rev at like 4000rpm at there best point of torque while bowlers get revs anywhere from from about 50 to 500 rpm and 500 rpm is a lot of power to come out of a wrist i myself get about 300-350 used to get about 400-450 when i was good... my fave muscle car would have to be hj or hk monaro limited edition cherry red. yummy

Back
Top Bottom