What is your highest game??

Ummm My Highest Is A Ummm 300 Almost 7 Months Ago Now =) And Ive Come Close To Gettin Another When i Went A 289 Then a 287

I bowled my first sanctioned 300 this year in June at Ipswich superbowl.

Although I didn't bowl my best ever game, I bowled my highest series if that counts:D

I bowled 751 tonight = 267-258-226

Jas... Geez too many good bowlers my highest is a 262, all i know is i scored 9 strikes in a row (go me) this was in league too. i think maybe a 236 outta league, n a 243 during torament in narrewarren.

Jas (carn Warrnambool)

My high game is a very low 236. My 14 year old daughters is 279, and I missed watching her bowl it, damn it! :rolleyes:

Ha mine is 155, really bad compared to everyone elses high scores here!

My highest is 235.
I strike out till the 6th frame on good days and after that it all goes down hill.
Consistency is my downfall.

nice keep upthe good work :D

Thanks, l am trying!

I decided to go bowling this afternoon without my boyfriend (who l always go bowling with, but he tends to make me nervous and want to do better then he is at the time, which isn't the way l should be looking at it) and l was quite surprised l got that high :)

A very lousy 206 is my highest but a 238 in practice
considering i don't bowl a league atm....

My high score is a 300 in leauge a 298 in a tournament and a 299 in practice

just got the 300 a few weeks ago

duff man

My highest is a shoty 248 bowled that like the start of last year my highest before that was a 244 which was my highest for like 3 years!!

Back
Top Bottom