Lowest & Highest Low Game???

Dont know if this is relevent but a couple of weeks ago I had a practice game before league and bowled a 162 my best ever then I went out in League and bowld 69 first game and 93 second game dont you reckon I was spewing. My average is 103 at the moment have only been bowling for 7 months.
Cheers Julie

I would never attempt such a game....dont see the point to be honest. my low game since returning about 3 year ago is 118, high is 300. thats trying my best. i would never try to deliberately only hit 1 1's for 10 frames.

The 'GAME' is a practise method, and definately not suggested during regular league play. You are practising your corner pins with every shot. It makes you trust your shot enough to get it at the corner, but with enough control not to dump it in the gutter.

The 'GAME' is a practise method, and definately not suggested during regular league play. You are practising your corner pins with every shot. It makes you trust your shot enough to get it at the corner, but with enough control not to dump it in the gutter.

HA HA TONX I do that all the time in league and I am not even trying and it really annoys me when I go out and spare it with my next shot only to do it again in the next frame but on the other side.

Cheers Julie

no no l0l

my post was asking...
what is your lowest low game?

as in the bowling game low game???
where you have to try and bowl as low as u can..
with our gutter balls...
if u get a gutter ball its a strike..
if u miss on ur second go its a spare...

any one following???

so ill go again..

what is your lowest low game??

and your highest low game??

get me??

thank you!!!!

at least some poeple around here no what im talking about!!!

and my highest game is definately not 143!!!!!!

its 248... l0l

any whoooo...

xx

For me i've bowled a 72 in low game once, nothin special really. My highest game is a 295, really died on the last frame.

I remember chucking a massive 54 game once as my lowest all-time game. I was a yougin' back then, though.

I got my score edited by somebody at the front counter when I was practising so that I chucked a 29 once. I spared and struck in the 10th as well! :)

I can't say that I remember what my highest low game is, but I'd say it'd be in the hundreds or so. I haven't played that one in a while but it's good fun :)

Hooroo

Rowey :p

My record for the low game is 27. I was very happy with that!

Of course, people could bowl 300 if they threw it in the gutter each frame :)

no no l0l
my post was asking...
what is your lowest low game?
as in the bowling game low game???
where you have to try and bowl as low as u can..
with our gutter balls...
if u get a gutter ball its a strike..
if u miss on ur second go its a spare...
any one following???
so ill go again..
what is your lowest low game??
and your highest low game??
get me??

Some people don't get what you mean. But i did so thats something hehe.

Back
Top Bottom