Lowest Games & Series ever.....

D

Damage

Instead of the usual whats your highest game & series stuff, for somethin different.....whats is your lowest game ever and your lowest series ever.
Wonder what the all-time lowest game and average in Sheild is :shock:

My Lowest Sanctioned Game ever: 117 (April 10, 1993 - My 18th Birthday :lol: )
My Lowest Sanctioned Series ever: 427 (177-117-133 - April 10, 1993)

I made my last ever Shield side on the same day, the ups and downs of bowling :D

Lowest President Shield game I can recall was 102 by Kevin Redmond (Tasmania) at Kirwan Lanes, Townsville in 1992.

Lowest Average in Shield ever would probably be Kevin Redmond (Tasmania) in the same tournament {204/2 at 102.00}
And we were in with a chance of winning before those two games as well :oops:

Lowest sanctioned game (since i've been bowling seriously - mid 2000 onwards) : 114 -- done 2 weeks ago

Lowest sanctioned series : 382 -- August 2002 (122 128 132) :oops:

Lowest game i can remember is a 122 at sydney cup which i backed up with a 127 lol then shot 407 the next block, im heaps consistent :roll:

Mine would have to be my first game back at the old shellharbour bowl from nationals in 2001....
I bowled a 96 game. 4 gutters in a row to start off with.... I was too used to the reverse block from mount Gravatt,lol :D

well it looks like i take the cake so far.

This nationals whilest bowling singles rolled a 86. 10 open frames in a row :roll: I think it has to be the lowest game ever bowled in a classic singles division at the nationals.

though followed it up with a 202, 196 for a 484 series, with which i made the classic masters with. :)

Lowest seies. would be a 389 bowled at tawooba, spelling :), i could not keep my damn plastic skull ball on the lanes, finished throwing the ball straight over 2nd arrow.

Lowest game - 103 at nationals this year (serious bowling that is)
Lowest Series - 430 cant remember when that was i think it was after shield 2002.

Later

Heh

Heh,
Such a GOOD question, my god....:p

Ok ok, lets see if i can rememeber....

111 during league about 3 years ago
420 sumthin when i was bowling forh igh school at the biggest crap hole in the world, Pendell (PenHell)

Put it this way, the parking lot, which isnt even paved, would be better to bowl on than those lanes, they strip the lanes with a mop!!! NO LIE!!! :-D

Chucky said:
well it looks like i take the cake so far.

This nationals whilest bowling singles rolled a 86. 10 open frames in a row :roll: I think it has to be the lowest game ever bowled in a classic singles division at the nationals.

though followed it up with a 202, 196 for a 484 series, with which i made the classic masters with. :)

Lowest seies. would be a 389 bowled at tawooba, spelling :), i could not keep my damn plastic skull ball on the lanes, finished throwing the ball straight over 2nd arrow.

You couldnt have cut with 484 could you?
Wasn't the cut like 550 or something

my lowest series for the year has been a 497 and my lowest game for the year is 127. :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

hmm i cant remember my lowest ever.... but this year...
lowest game would be my beautiful 110 in president shield! lol and my low series would be 440 sumthin.. that taught me bowling half asleep really doesnt work!!!

Hahaha what a question! my lowest at shield this year was a 122! my lowest series at shield this year was a 430.. :oops: :oops: :oops:
hmmm lowest game ever since i started bowling professionally? hmm a 97! which was bowled the night before i went away to shield in 2001. and lowest series? a 341! :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :(

sorry mate i take tha cake with my 47 bowled back a few years ago at the old shellharbour bowl

lol yer but that was back in tha day, it takes skill to bowl that low...

Skill and no gutter guards.....

I went on a school sports trip down at my local bowl waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2001 (yes i cant believe it either) and one of the guys there rolled a 16 (with gutter guards) to my 234. That was funny.

HEHE
Later

i think i take the cake i shot a score of 1 and 15 for a series of 16 and an avg of 8 my first wk of league in my second of yr of bowling.....but that was 12 yrs ago and there wasnt bumpers in my centre bak then hehe

though more recently it was in our positional round last wk i shot a 92 hehe

true micky_macca thecut was 550 and i was first reserve but on the day when only 18 turn up i am in. PLus then i also made top 8. Only WDV bowler to do so.

Back
Top Bottom