Lowest & Highest Low Game???

From memory, my lowest game i can remember (past 8 years) is 105 and my highest is 290

SInce i came back to bowling last year....
Ummm....
I try not to remember the lowest.. I think its 130ish..
My highest is 299...

But reading what you have written Jess..
Are you meaning highest game bowled and lowest game bowled?

Or when playing low game?
which would mean what i have written isnt relevant :p

i think what jess means is when u have played one of those bowl the lowest games game what was the highest score you got when it was meant to be low

It's the concept of 'low game' we're talking about, as i know Jess has bowled a higher proper game than that! lol

High game not sure..120-ish..
Low game of 41.

In adult competition it's a high of 300 and a low of 123.
Did shoot a 102 in juniors once, approaches were like a minefield and I took a few tumbles and fouled several times.

My Highest is 256
and my lowest is like 70 odd, and that was during league
i had hurt my shoulder and i couldnt bowl but was being stubborn and didnt wanna quit out Because i was looking forward to this match since i found out about bowling this particular person.

As an adult my worst game is 88 from memory.
And my best is 255.

I havent bowled under 100 for quite a few years now so im happy about that.

I reckon people have misunderstood this question.
Low game is simple but "high" low game -- is not high game -- it is your best low game in any given series eg.....
170, 200, 160 == 530
155, 210, 165 == 530

high low game is the 155 game (at least that's how i read the question - i know that Jess has bowled higher games than 143 but that is her "high low" game.

My low game is 72 and my "high low" game is 236 which i have done twice

Have you guys ever bowled "lowest game"
Its where the lowest score wins but you have to hit a pin with every ball.
A gutter on the first ball is considered a strike and a miss with the second ball is considered a spare. Obviously the perfect frame is a 1 and 1 count.
I haven't played it all that often but I think my best (lowest) is 43 and worst (highest low game) is 135

Graeme

So it looks like i have also misundertsood the post :(

Actually Graeme's explanation makes more sense anyway

low game concept when you try to hit the lowest amount of pins each shot but if you miss it counts as a spare or if you chuck it in the gutter first ball its a strike
Jess want to know what your highest score doing that is not your highest game in proper bowling games

I still think the highest and lowest game in regular bowling is still worth readin.

Not every one is aware of "lowest game bowling" i only found out what it was a week ago :whistling:

I would never attempt such a game....dont see the point to be honest. my low game since returning about 3 year ago is 118, high is 300. thats trying my best. i would never try to deliberately only hit 1 1's for 10 frames.

0 and 300 not hard 4 me and waz in league. the 0 waz with 15 handi cap me and a mate were mucking around i had 15 handicap and my mate had a 0 handicap.

Back
Top Bottom