What Board Is Your Favourite To Aim For?

Captain Obvious

Rogue Cell
If you had good lane conditions suitable to you, what board number would be your favourite and why?

Personally, I like the 15 board where the lane conditions allow the ball to snap at the break point viciously. :D

Let's hear/read from you!

I love to play the edge. Especially boards 1-4. It's where I grew up bowling and it's nice to be able to see the right hand side of the five pin while lining up for a change!

It's a pity that so many people want centres to "pimp" their average and their ball reaction, so the centres don't oil outside 10 board anymore. The bumpers are up. Most houses are blocked these days and the gutter shot is a thing of the past as the ball hits the 4 pin from out there unless you're on a short sport shot.

Consequently, I never get to play outside unless it's practicing with plastic.

But I do love to play the edge.

I like to play around the 10-5 board mark, but here in newcastle thats pretty much the line anyway..... most of the time.

I'm happy with anything outside 15. Playing the edge is my favourate area (not that I can't play inside 15...if its dry enough) ;p

I like the nose bleed area... inside of 25 and wheeling it. Ball return doesn't come into play when you can stand in front of it.

Back
Top Bottom