ARAFURA CLASSIC ...

boybrowny

For anyone entering the Arafura Games or Arafura Classic Singles,

Here is a hint...

Dont bother brining any polished equipment - the lanes are gonna be wet wet wet......

Bowling a Track Enforcer, hit with equivilant of 600 grit and left that dull, the deepest I was able to go was 18 board out to area 1, and I had bowl sloooooooooow and catch that puppy to bring it back...

The techs have just set the condition that will be laid for the classic - and that is it.

Strokers have a good shot down 10 board or 3 board (if they can bowl slow enough) - back ends (after the 44ft of oil) are snappy, and 7-10's a plenty if you come in behind the head pin.

Crankers will have the greatest margin of error for the pocket, but carry may let some down....

Personally I am still undecided as to what squad will be the higher scoring - fresh oil is nice, but DAMN those dry backends make quite a snap, especially at the slower speeds that seem to work in Darwin.....

Anyhoo - hope to see some of you there !

BROWNY

Browny

By then I will have a new hook monster called a "SUPERFREAK", it has a friction rating of 9.8/10 which means I can turn the ball anywhere :D. Sounds like a Rosemount condition to me, won't be to difficult. Look forward to the trip up.

G

No .. QLD CUP has been changed to 28th and 29th June... entry forms will be out at the Australian Open for those going there, or sent out to all centres and bowlers next week.

that sounds great
looking forward to use my new Apex Addiction.....should be good on this condition with a 29.9 hooking rate outta 30!!!!

cyaz round

matt k

Back
Top Bottom