Well done

lovey

I would like to congratulate Joe and June on there induction to to the TBA Hall of Fame. Well deserved to two great people our sport.
It was good to see all the old faces at the function. A great night by all involved.
Cheers Lovey

I would like to congratulate Don Atkinson for bowling 50 National Championships - what a sensational performance to have competed in EVERY Nationals - and Don looks less likely to slow up than he did about 5 years ago. You know Lovell, Don has bowled in more Nationals than you have had girlfriends [in the past of course, certainly not now, given that the spectacular Mrs Lovell has nailed you to the floor].

Congratulations to Joe and June. Both very worthy for different and sound reasons.

And that claim probably depends on your definition of "girlfriend", Steve... :)

Jones your alive. Have you lost the top of your fingers because you can't press buttons on the phone. Hope you are having a great time in the US of A.
Cheers Lovey

Congratulations to June Voukolos and Joe Velo on their induction into the Tenpin Bowling Australia Hall of Fame. Both are very well deserved.
For Joe Velo, I personally feel it was way overdue as he was already a legend some 45 years ago and someone I idolised when I started bowling in early 70's.
It is fantastic that the Hall of Fame inductions have been reinstated so that people like Joe and June get due recognition.

Lovell - Vegas is the same year in and year out - the only thing that changes are the numbers..but then being "comped" at the Bellagio has it's upside!! Well done to Joe and June - and of course Don's 50 [and then some probably] will likely never be beaten - when we get back Lovell I'll call - but I'm likely to snip you for a few thou to cover my bar tab [for day one that is - after that it's FOC]!!

Cheers

Jones

Back
Top Bottom