Vili's Super League

Yeah try that Alex, while your playing louise next monday night on 31 and 32 !!!

cheers

Tony

Going to make it hard now Louise. Having to shoot 240 next week to get that extra point for shooting over average.
We need to sit down Louise & discuss average management. Told you weeks ago, you have to sandbag in the beginning then build momentum towards the end of the season.

:p ;) :rolleyes: :confused:

prob is chin i think she is sand baggin.

Its Just that easy.. i mean far out even im aveing like 215... or something...

haha...

Just like to congratulate Brenton Manning who threw 1009 (268, 268, 246, 218) against me tonight.

Too bad i couldn't carry tonight....

Cheers,
Zac Krebbekx

I think you'll find manning shot 227 last games which still makes it 1009

nice bowling

cheers

Tony

Sorry yer, he needed 218 but got 227. Brenton thought he had blew it in the 9th frame, but i knew he still had a chance

Well how nice it is to predict the future

Last week we made the prediction that Louise Ingoe would take on the big boys in the Vili’s Super League.

Well how does a 1020 series for $500 sound

This also lifts her league average to a miserly 239

But the guys are trying to keep up

Tony Stoppel 1017

Brenton Manning 1009

This also makes lefty Stoppel’s 2 series of 1,000 in just 4 weeks …. Let’s just see how quickly the next one happens, Why because it will be worth $1,000 and every other he can bowl over the next 20 weeks will be included.

In theory Tony or anyone else for that matter could walk away with more than $15,000 and not even win the league ?

Leave you to think about that one

Regards

Greg

Attachments

• 080915 Vili's Super League week 4.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 18
Ahhh, its nice to shoot 1000 but still not good enough for a mention in the monthly awards. I'll get there one day!

It's only because pre-bowl and post bowl don't count towards monthly awards.

It's the same for a 1000 series, I think yours is ok but from here on out 1000 series awards aren't valid unless bowled on the night.

nice bowling anyway brenton, see you monday night for the clash!

hope your feeling better.

cheers

Tony

Please note so that all extra awards are bowled under the same conditions as the rest of
the league from 30th September 2008 all high games, series etc must be bowled as per the
regular draw dates so the condition is consistent for all.

as quoted on the last standing sheet!!!

cheers

Tony

I have been told by greg that if you do a double header on a Monday night that is ok for any of the awards because you will be bowling on the Vili's pattern.

cheers

Tony

I have been told by the staff that the pattern layed down during the week from Monday to Friday is the Vilis pattern. Only the weekends is different. Same pattern but less oil.

Bmann

yes but any other night you don't get to see all the loveable faces and excitement of the super league. Not the same.

Tony

Back
Top Bottom