Steve Barratt perfect 300 in Vili's Super League

Keepy

Still Competitive !
Last night Steve Barratt celebrated his 45th birthday with a 300 game in the Vili's Super League at Cross Road Bowl.

Steve with a current average of 202 was playing against Ricky Revilla who is currently sitting on a 190 average and was holder of the league's high game at 289.

Steve often gets pretty pumped up when he strings a few together and in the second game Ricky finished with a 202. Steve took to the lanes in the tenth frame and let loose 3 great strikes to give him his first 300. "And man everyone in the centre heard it"
Previously Steve best efforts was twice bowling games of 298.

Steve's efforts also help now boost the league average to over 193 with nearly 1400 games played, and produced the 7th 300 in the league's history.

Well done and happy birthday from the Super League.

AHHHHHH, I love it when the righties are jealous!:D mmmm Nice clean lanes, sorry Steve can't let you have the glory.;)

Settle down people, there are others in the league that might stop you..............you know , keepy well thats about it really.............he he....oh crap not forgetting STEVE MR. 300 of course.

Brenton I think we are doing ok to overcome the right ditch out there........

Plus the ages of all, just the top 3 add up to 150 years old, well almost.

cheers

tony

Well done Steve great game, next time should make the celebrations a bit loader though, the people in the gym didn't hear quiet hear you lol!! Was great to see though well deserved!!

Dion

Settle down people, there are others in the league that might stop you..............you know , keepy well thats about it really.............he he....oh crap not forgetting STEVE MR. 300 of course.

Brenton I think we are doing ok to overcome the right ditch out there........

Plus the ages of all, just the top 3 add up to 150 years old, well almost.

cheers

tony

Are your looking for a sympathy vote or pension card.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

anyway bowling is like Australia's population - aging. :wheelchair:

I cant stand sympathy, so a pension card would be good.

Thats why I went to school, to become a pensioner.

Lets all hope I don't win a tournament when I have my pensioner card.

It will say alot for the rest of you.

cheers

Tony

Back
Top Bottom