Vili's Super League

Just a quick note on the rule about bowling the pre & post games on the Monday night.....
The change has been made for 2 reasons
1-Being that if someone is going to take out a BONUS prize of $500 or $1,000 then it will be done with a few people around to see it and not at some time when the bowl is deserted. This isn't a cheating issue or anything but more that conditions are the same for all.
2-All this money is as described a Bonus, so if you were offering this sort of money wouldn't you like to get some advertising out of it or even see it yourself, if you were in Vili's shoes.

He has no objection really if Lousie, Brenton, Tony, Zac and anyone else walks away with $5,000 or or more but he would like to get some advertising out of it and see it happen. Remember this guy is a great supporter to bowling and many other sports and charities. Not to many guys like him share it around like he does. I think SA is pretty lucky to have him around.

Greg

Round 6 was disappointing ? – no 1,000 series

A few 900’s by Brenton Manning and Sam Parrella both with 932, with Tony Stoppel 907

Some nearly got there Louise Ingoe 898, David Wyborn 895, Zac Krekkekx 890

Plenty of good 800’s with Matthew Bernhardt 822 but it was only a warm as he bowled a nice 300 in the Panorama league straight after.

Remember no bowling this week due to the long weekend

Greg

Attachments

• 080929 Vili's Super League week 6.doc
    52 KB · Views: 17
Tony Stoppel has hit the front in super league
Maybe some big cash coming his way if he can keep going $4,000 for first place plus his next 1,000 series is worth $1,000 on top of the $1,000 he has won so far with the first 2 series – that’s some serious money !

Greg

Attachments

• 081013 Vili's Super League week 7.doc
    29.8 KB · Views: 15
Hi group

Here is the incomplete standing sheet as 2 games are still outstanding – you can see those with only 28 games

Greg

Attachments

• 081020 Vili's Super League week 8 2 missing.doc
    29.9 KB · Views: 24
Hi guys

No time to get excited yet as there are still 2 outstanding matches, so I’m hopeful that Brenton & Louise will be back in the regular schedule by the end of next week and we will have a true standing sheet available.

Tony Stoppel tried for his 3rd 1,000 series and $1,000 last week but as he had to 300 to get it he did try hard with the first 9 strikes in the last game ?

Also the league average is still edging up and nearly 198.

Greg

Attachments

• 081027 Vili's Super League week 9 2 missing.doc
    52 KB · Views: 19
Well everyone has caught up on their games so we now what’s going on

Plus just a bit of info – 2 people added up their scores wrong last week but we thought you would like them corrected ?

Brenton Manning series was 874 not 864, but the best was Chris Cummins 989 not 969 so your $500 was even closer than you thought ?

Greg

Attachments

• 081103 Vili's Super League week 10.doc
    53 KB · Views: 22
Hi group

Here is the sheet for week 11 BUT there are 2 games which have estimates

I thought the scores would have come through by now so if you have bowled please forward scores ASAP

Another $1,000 won on Monday night with Matt & Zac both scoring very convincing series. Zac possibly the stand out with a 296 to finish !

But Matt continues to show great form after his 300 a few weeks ago

Greg

Attachments

• 081110 Vili's Super League week 11 ESTIMATES-1.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 25
Attached is the updated sheet for week 11 which saw Ashley Warren pick up 8 valuable points from Lousie.

This knocked Louise from 3rd back to 4th and lifted Ashley from 10th to 7th with just 4 pins separating Ashley from Dave Kuhn and Greg Keep.

This week 12 – saw Zac Krebbekx’s 928 consolidate his 3rd position behind Brenton Manning (953) and Tony Stoppel (885) who holds top spot.

Special note to Chris Mowat who had a 910 against Brenton and pulled one game off him, and finish 158 pins over average.

Next week has some important games which will possibly cause some moves on the ladder

David Wyborn 8th …… against….. Brenton Manning 2nd

Greg Keep 6th……….. against ..…Sam Parrella 10th

Zac Krebbekx 3rd……. against……Lousie Ingoe 4th

Some interesting facts … 9 peterson points separate positions 12 to 20

The league average over 1152 games is now approaching 198

12 bowlers out of the 24 are averaging 198 or better with our top two being Tony Stoppel and Brenton Manning averaging 230 and 225 being the only two bowlers in the league who were born with their balls in the wrong hand ???

Greg

Attachments

• 081110 Vili's Super League week 11.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 081117 Vili's Super League week 12.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 15
Updated results from Week 13

greg

Attachments

• 081124 Vili's Super League week 13.doc
    53 KB · Views: 21
Well the bonus money was flowing this week to the tune of $1500 but the sponsor was not there to see it.

Brenton Manning had a nice 1004 series to snatch his 2nd $500 bonus prize.

But undoubtably the night belonged to fellow south paw Tony Stoppel with a awesome 1078 to grab his 3rd 1,000 series in the league and his $1,000 bonus prize in addition to the two lots of $500 earned in his first two 1,000+ series.

Plus we are investigating if the 279, 278, 286 for a 843 series is also a new state record for the old fella ???

The right handers also had a reasonable night with Louise Ingoe having a 933 and Sam Parrella 912

Greg

Attachments

• 081201 Vili's Super League week 14.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 13
Not higher enough I'm afraid.

I believe Colin hunt and David Kuhn have had at least 847 each.

Not sure on this and If there are those higher?

Cheers

Tony

I would be curious on the 4 game record.

Please tell people who has higher that 1078.

Cheers

Tony

wtf chin?? theres only one peter harding i know and he throws a very interesting ball that does include the left side of the lane.. is this the same guy?? at cross roads???.....

No 1,000’s tonight but some very close results

Top Series…. Louise Ingoe 963

…………….. Greg Keep 907

…………….. Tony Stoppel 900

We are now on Christmas break till January 12th

Merry Christmas to all

Greg

Attachments

• 081208 Vili's Super League week 15.doc
    57 KB · Views: 10
I should have realise that when I copied the info over from greg.

It was a good 945 Zac, because it was against me!! :)

Cheers

Tony

No 1,000’s tonight but some very close results

Top Series…. Louise Ingoe 963

…………….. Greg Keep 907

…………….. Tony Stoppel 900

We are now on Christmas break till January 12th

Merry Christmas to all

Gee, dont think you bowled that for 5 games Sunday did you.

Back
Top Bottom