Vid of the Prodigy Kid

Stories are floating around that he's done it again!!??, thats not the only story floating around either, Squiptars post will give you a clue as to what that is

Yeah, I heard he has apparently done it again as well.
I read somewhere that his first one has not yet been approved though. :confused:

JHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Read on Ballreview.com this arv he has done it 4 time... http://www.ballreviews.com/Forum/Replies.asp?TopicID=108678&ForumID=13&CategoryID=2

People are starting to say that they have been all Hoaxs, and im starting to beleive them.. cause USBC has not sanction it/them (2 in league, 2 pratice).... also another one on the site saying they were done the 2 in league for done during PRE BOWL..

Dont know if it is ture or not... time will tell

Ashley

December 28, 2005 :
Watertown NY is quickly becoming known as the town of not only water, but 900 series. Pine Plains Bowling Center. Robert Mushtare recently rolled his 2nd perfect 900 series, 3 more consecutive 300 games for the Carthage resident. Mushtare who also has rolled 2 900 series in practice now chalks his total up to 4. Roberts father Richard who is the proprietor of Pine Plain Bowling Center says his son's accomplishments are definaltely paving his way to a future in the PBA. Much to the bowling communities suprise a Rochester NY man who was in town for work Monday and Tuesday came in Tuesday evening to sub in his coworkers league and fired the centers 5 900 series in 50 days. 33 year old Jeff Johnson said he felt good after the warm up period and felt a big night coming on. "I had around 10-12 boards to play with and seemed like I could carry the world." Johnson's 900 becomes the 10th recorded with Mushtares being the 8th and 9th 900 series in history. (pending approval from the USBC)

10 to 12 boards to hit, and still able "to carry the world"?? and supposedly 5 900's in 50 days??? Come on, something's wrong here. Get that centre checked out... And for goodness sakes - bring back lane checking. This is getting rediculous. Compared with what appears to be happening over there, Australia has nothing to worry about. We generally don't have tough lane conditions by any stretch of the imagination, but I wonder how some of these guys would go over here out of interest?

OK seems strange but yes very interesting i would like to know more.
5 900's in 50 days yeh what ever and ALL in the same center if it's approved.
2 words Bull S**t

The 9-pin wonderboy said:
10 to 12 boards to hit, and still able "to carry the world"?? and supposedly 5 900's in 50 days??? Come on, something's wrong here. Get that centre checked out... And for goodness sakes - bring back lane checking. This is getting rediculous. Compared with what appears to be happening over there, Australia has nothing to worry about. We generally don't have tough lane conditions by any stretch of the imagination, but I wonder how some of these guys would go over here out of interest?

i dont think they would do to well.

just my thoughts

As i said b4.... FAKE.. and they got to be hoaxs,

1 yea well done, 2 yea.. alright, 3 ur joking, 4 get ur hand of it, 5 get the other hand of it.

Ash

Maybe regulations need to be put in so that u can just throw down a ditch for usbc sanctioned 300/900's?
I wanna get a hold of there house pattern, i wouldnt mind a few 900 series :p

good on the kid, i would love to just get a 800 series, it really doesnt matter if ur consistent or not, how many ppl in the world can say they have bowled a 900 series for 3, i could prob count on my hands, well done to him, good work:D :D

Hot off the E-Mail

USBC REJECTS 900 SERIES BY NEW YORK YOUTH
League, bowler not certified at time of score

GREENDALE, Wis. - After a thorough investigation, a 900 series bowled Nov. 5 by 17-year-old Robert Mushtare in Fort Drum, N.Y., has been administratively rejected by the United States Bowling Congress.

The series, which was submitted as having occurred during a pre-bowling session for the Pine Plains Junior/Senior League at Pine Plains Bowling Center, was denied because Mushtare did not have a valid USBC Youth membership and the league was not USBC certified on the date the score was rolled. Mushtare is appealing the decision.

The Watertown USBC Youth Bowling Association did not receive Mushtare's membership card and league certification applications until Nov. 18. USBC rules require such information be submitted within 30 days of the start of the league's schedule. Since Mushtare's league started on Sept. 17, the 30-day grace period ended Oct. 16. According to USBC rules, because the information was received after the end of the grace period, services such as award recognition began the date the information was received.

United States Bowling Congress
The United States Bowling Congress, as the national governing body, ensures the integrity and protects the future of the sport, provides programs and services and enhances the bowling experience.

USBC officially launched Jan. 1, 2005, as an organization serving nearly three million adult and youth bowlers in the United States. It resulted from the merger of the American Bowling Congress, Women's International Bowling Congress, Young American Bowling Alliance and USA Bowling.

Mushtare is appealing the decision

Is he able keep his head away from the orchy bottle long enough to actually appeal the decision??

He wasn't able to before his interview!

Back
Top Bottom