Vid of the Prodigy Kid

Hey Tonx

I can't beleive someone in this world can actually bowl a 900 Series...Unbelievable effort.

Chaz :p

01kay said:
Doesn't look much like a prodigy to me...
Me either, more like he's listened to too much of "the prodigy" and he has melted his brain.

01kay said:
Doesn't look much like a prodigy to me...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You might want to think before you speak... Or maybe just think and forget about the speaking part! :rolleyes:

Anyone know what ball he used?

Great effort, if only an Aussie had bowled it hey!

Toshio

Bloody unbelievable! Where's the guy down the back with the stick? lol
Nah, fair effort! Most people won't bowl a 300 in their life, even good bowlers could struggle to get 3 in a career... but 3 in one series?? Maybe it's time for a new sport, because he seems to have mastered this one

Toshio said:
Anyone know what ball he used?
Great effort, if only an Aussie had bowled it hey!
Toshio
I think he used the new Storm Paradigm..

May as well ask here instead of creating a new thread.

Just wondered if anyone knows what the highest 4 game series is that someone has bowled

01kay said:
Bah! High scores don't mean alot if you can't bowl them consistently...

The only thing that looks like he'll be consistent at is being high as a kite every time he picks up his ball. Maybe he just gets stoned for the interviews.

Do they drug test in the States.

01kay said:
Bah! High scores don't mean alot if you can't bowl them consistently...
I do believe the video states that he has already bowled a few 800's for the year, so he must have come close before. Dont hate, congradulate!

He already had a 900 in practice, this is his SECOND 900 series, this time in league... Pretty good for a stoner.

Back
Top Bottom