Victorian Mixed Tenpin Club Inc

poppy62

legend in my own lunchbox
Interested in bowling at a different centre once a month??:cool::cool:

Victorian Mixed Tenpin Club Inc. does

We are a Social club that bowls Last Sunday of the month in a Singles Handicap format catering for bowlers of ALL AVERAGES. (Male and Female)
Each bowler shall bowl 6 Games in this format

If you are interested in this & would like to meet bowlers from different centres then come along to our next challenge at :
Narre Warren Oztenpin on Sunday 29th June 2008 - check-in at 9am
Altona Oztenpin on Sunday 27th July 2008 - check-in at 9am
Morwell Bowl on Sunday 31st August 2008 - check-in at 9-30am
Geelong Tenpin on Sunday 28th September 2008 - check-in at 9-30am
Epping Oztenpin on Sunday 26th October 2008 - check-in at 9am
Greensborough Oztenpin on Sunday 23rd November 2008 - check-in at 9am

Greensborough Oztenpin hosting our "Bowler of the Year" tournament on Sunday 30th November 2008

If you are interested you will be made most welcome
All you have to do is contact Don Jarvis on Hm (03)9743 8117 or
Mobile 0411 259 050 or simply show up on the day

Thats a great price whats the turn out like? sounds great for the people who would like to bowl tournaments but cant afford the hundred plus entry !!

I'll be honest and say that I thought that you no longer existed because it had been so long since your website had been updated.
Might try and get to a tournament.
No sure about the idea of having a tournament in Geelong the day after the Grand Final. Any Geelong bowlers interested in having a go, "might" be a bit hungover pending the grand final result !! Could be worth considering moving back or forward a weekend.

Do you guys still have kitchen stuff(saucepans and the like) as prizes? Good to see this circuit is still going anyway.

Sorry i have been away last few days - work commitments
A couple anwers regarding queries :

Regarding Darrens comment - The VMTC website was run by Dave Richardson when he was running VMTC. He resigned & left VMTC roughly 5 years ago due to ill health. The comp looked like dis-banding until the likes of Don Jarvis & Rob Gosling took up the slack & kept this comp running
We are trying to get this back to what it used to be. Admittedly turn out has been poor recently but we are hoping to turn that around if we can get people interested- A comp that used to attract over 120 people each month.
In regards to bowling in Geelong day after Grand Final We did that last year with No Problems (that includes my better half who is a Geelong supporter) You could always join in the celebrations at Skilled Stadium after bowling IF they're good enough to go back to back

Regarding Adrian's comment - These days it is a cash prize for the top 6 placegetters - not a lot - depends on turn out

YES NEV ITS STILL ON
Numbers are lower than we'd like but every new face is a step in the right direction - hope we can see you there at Narre Warren June 29th

If you are interested in this & would like to meet bowlers from different centres then come along to our next challenge at :
Narre Warren Oztenpin on Sunday 29th June 2008 - check-in at 9am
Altona Oztenpin on Sunday 27th July 2008 - check-in at 9am
Morwell Bowl on Sunday 31st August 2008 - check-in at 9-30am
Geelong Tenpin on Sunday 28th September 2008 - check-in at 9-30am
Epping Oztenpin on Sunday 26th October 2008 - check-in at 9am
Greensborough Oztenpin on Sunday 23rd November 2008 - check-in at 9am

Greensborough Oztenpin hosting our "Bowler of the Year" tournament on Sunday 30th November 2008

If you are interested you will be made most welcome
All you have to do is contact Don Jarvis on Hm (03)9743 8117 or
Mobile 0411 259 050 or simply show up on the day

Back
Top Bottom