Phluff

2010 Schweppes Victorian Sports Series - Event 5

Date: Sunday 22nd August
Time: Checkin 9:45am Bowl 10am
Venue: Oz Tenpin Greensborough
4/445 Grimshaw Street, Bundoora
Ph: (03)9467 4544
Format:
9 games with total pinfall to decide the winner.
Cost $90 per person
Pattern: WTBA Tokyo (43ft)

This is the 2nd last event before the End Of Year Final.
There will be a 2 month break before Event 6 in November.

I see you're correct. Unfortunately as all these dates were booked and confirmed with host centres back in November, I'm unable to change them for this year.

Luke,

Based on 20 bowlers signing up.. what would be the prize money structure...

Not that I have a chance to win.. but would like to know all the same..

Cheers,

Jas.:)

I would say close to the Epping payout Jason.Winner got about $320 .I got $180 for 4th so really we are playing for the love of the sport.Jane got $60 for finishing in 8th.Hope that helps mate.

Thanks Ralph..

Considering that I have only started less than a year ago, I have nothing but love for the sport too. But when up against competition such as yourself I am aiming for the prize as a little extra incentive to make me more consistant!!!

Hopefully I can do a little better than last time ..:p

Thanks Ralph..

Considering that I have only started less than a year ago, I have nothing but love for the sport too. But when up against competition such as yourself I am aiming for the prize as a little extra incentive to make me more consistant!!!

Hopefully I can do a little better than last time ..:p

Come on man, I thought you were cool. Then you go and ruin it by giving Ralphy a compliment! :D

Throw me in Lukey.

Jason, as Ralph said, pretty much the same as at Epping's event. We try to have an even spread in the cash positions and we pay a 1:3 ratio in all Sports Series events. The idea is to keep the entry fee relatively low, give bowlers a chance to test themselves on tougher conditions and enjoy ourselves.

Also, please collect and save your plastic drink bottle lids for Jane. She's always asking for them on the day, so if you start saving now we can give her plenty!

Entry List

1. Ralph Harford
2. Jane Finch
3. Allan Bamford
4. Jason Nogueira
5. Andrew Tonkin

Glenda: I will take entries on the day, as long as you're or call to say you're on the way by 9:30am so I can get the names up.

Entry List
1. Ralph Harford
2. Jane Finch
3. Allan Bamford
4. Jason Nogueira
5. Andrew Tonkin
6. Scott Morris
7. Joseph Moraitis
8. Gavin Cox
9. Tony Aarons
10. Steve Psaradellis

Back