VIC PRESIDENT'S SHIELD TRIALS

*chook :>*

A child of bowling
Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone could post standings with averages/pinfall etc??
Would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Alicia

The 2008 Victorian Presidents Shield Team is as follows:

BOYS
Mathew Chettleburgh
Nick Williamson
Nathaniel Muir
Joshii Morel
Daniel Peterson
Benny Tait
Paul Gordon

GIRLS
Rebecca Whiting
Laura Kairn
Jessica Garioch
Samantha Skinner
Rachii Glare
Kirsten Field
Janell Kieseker

Congratulations to everyone who made the team!!
Should be fun.

Laura.

On behalf of management and staff at Geelong Ten Pin Bowl-A-Rama, I would like to pass on our congratulations to Daniel Peterson. Well done.

I would also like to thank VicTenpins for the score updates during the trials.

ORIGHT!!!!!

GO LAURA AND JESS...

NICE WORK YOUS 2...

GOOD BOWLING...

AND LAURA... TO COME BACK FROM 7TH TO SECOND ON THE LAST DAY...

PURE AWESOMENESS!!!! :D

HEY like to wish a well deserved congrats to those who made the Vic team.... well done kiddies and GOOD LUCK in Queensland early next yr:) Also a wooooowhooo yay to Benny, Bumpkin (aka Laura) and Becka:)

Hi everyone

Just wanna say a huge congatulations to everyone who made the team.....
Its a very inexperienced team this yr, but im sure with hard work and help & support from the managers and coaches you'll make us proud.......

Special Congats to My lil sis Rachii bout bloody time you bowled for your own team haha....

To My wonderful and beautiful big sister Laura far out kicked arse today, tough day yesterday awesome come back!!!!! Proud of you chicken!!!

And to miss Jessica Louise.. what can i say.. you sure proved a point this weekend. you sure do belong in that team!! and i still love you.

And to Benny!! YOU CHAMPION!! to come back from 14th!!! bloody hell!! YOU ROCK MATE!!

Anyways congratulations to everyone again. KICK ARSE!!

Love Chrissy.

Well done 2 everyone that made the 2008 team.
Gud luck guys.

A special congrats to
Nick Williamson
Nathaniel Muir
Joshii Morel
n
Janell Kieseker

Well done guys. Joshii, Nathaniel n Nell i noe u worked ur arse off 2 get there. Well done. Nicky well congrats hun its been a long time coming that u made it.
Congrats 2 all that made it n gud luck 2 all that didnt for next yr.
Kick arse guys.

Well so many awesome kids to congratulate this year!!!

To Joshii: Look where 12 months has brought you bro! You have achieved so much and keep getting stronger and stronger and I'm so proud of you!!
Lozzy: You rock my spunky bunny!! To come back after yesterday was awesome AS! You proved that you are a true VIC chick with some passion in ya! Do it 4 the bunnies ;)
Benny: OMG HEART ATTACK MUCH???? U scared the hell outa me kid!! But yet again a true champ... even if coming from the left ;)
Nick: OMG huge game.. U just keep getting better and better!!!
Kirst: WOOOO no 111 today YAY but i still got ya hahah lucky i was only pacing!!
Rach: What an effort youngen!! keep it up!! No more tears this yr :p
AND FINALLY JESS: You are a dead set champ and have so much potential, and you have finally got the break through you deserve!! enjoy being a VIC CHICK!! Its an awesome experience!!

Good luck to all you guys! HAve fun and go back to back for us oldies that cant be there any more!!!

Also bad luck to some awesome kids Hannah, Jimmy B, Tyson and Shane, Braedyn and Jack!! Keep working at it and draft!!

Tarsha!!xxx

Congrats to Nick Williamson you have donw nothing but improve over the last 12 months dude and you will hit the 300 very soon after the way you have been bowling all that hard work has paid off. Josh congrats mate maybe you did need a kick up the back side after using your spare ball well it worked. Benny well wait can i say a true champion to come from where you did mate shows that you have heart trully belong there and take care of all the young ones in the team. it's a young team but they will do us proud. to Daniel Peterson was great to meet you mate and Nathaniel keep it up.

Well done to all the girls who made it. was tough out there.

Good luck in Mt Gravatt.

PS Congrats to Nick Williamson who bowled 299 in the 2nd game of Matchplay.

Well done to Mathew Chettleburgh from Albury. Great work to make it to the top.
Keep up the good work.

Lyndon

Congratulations to all who made the team

Special congrats to Jess Garioch. Mate you are on fire. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom