VIC 150

andrewbc

Can somebody please tell me the format for the VIC 150 held earlier this year. eg. Quaifying games, matchplay games, average cutoff

or any information people know what be great.

Cheers

Andrew C

Women Only, Bowled at Keon Park - Easter Weekend. 2 Grades (Open and Handicap)

Day 1 (Friday): 8 Games Qualifying
Day 2 (Saturday): 8 Games Qualifying (16 Total Qualifying Games)

After Qualifying: Top 10 (???) Open Women & Top 10 Handicap (pair off - 1 & 10, 2 & 9 etc. (???) Numbers could vary due to entries)

Day 3 (Sunday): 9 Games Match Play (Every team plays every team) 1 Positional Round.

Highest Pinfall declared the Winners.

I have been bowling in this Tournament for 7 years, and Anymore queries, don't hesitate to reply to this message with your questions.

Hi ppls,
I also bowl in this tournament and it's a great one, especially cause its at keon park, LOL, altho i may b a bit biased about that :D

The format mentioned is correct altho im pretty sure that it is cut to the top 12 for the finals with the top scratch bowler paired with the 12th graded bowler and so on. Im pretty sure this is correct but if it isnt pls feel free to correct me, my memory aint that crash hot, LOL

One thing i would like to say is that i dont really think it's fair how the finals are done. Everyone who makes them qualifies individually but is then paired up, which means u have to rely on someone else to also bowl well. Personally i think that there should b 2 individual finals, and not pairing of the finalists. Just my opinion, and im wondering if anyone else agrees.

Just like to finish off by sayin that i cant wait for it, i look forward to bowlin in it, it will b my 5th yr in it, hopefully this yr i'll do better :D :D

Back
Top Bottom