2014 Vic 150 & 2014 Australian Open

Hi All
Final mens scores congratulations to Glen Loader on winning the A/Open
Sue

Attachments

• 2014 Australian Open FINAL MATCHPLAY Scores No 2.pdf
    39.4 KB · Views: 188
Scores are also on TBA web site

Not sure if anyone else has had any issues but haven't seen any scores on TBA events all weekend

Thank you Sue and team for posting on here much appreciated

Congrats Glen on the win

HI
FINAL SCORES

Attachments

• 2014 AUSTRALIAN OPEN & VIC 150 FINAL SCORES AFTER MATCHPLAY.pdf
    101.7 KB · Views: 231
Davey, scores are under tenpin events....

I was on tenpin events and the scores weren't showing up at all all weekend. Even when TBA posted link on FB , yeah it came up then but if opened in Safari it was blank. Just curious if anyone else was having an issue? Have never had an issue with it for any other ranked event that's all.

Not placing blame on anyone just asking a question as results posted here were great throughout the weekend

Thanks to everybody involved in running this tournament and giving up your Easter weekend to do so.

Despite a few issues, everybody did a great job and I look forward to the event in 2015.

David Brooks

Reactions: CT
I was on tenpin events and the scores weren't showing up at all all weekend. Even when TBA posted link on FB , yeah it came up then but if opened in Safari it was blank. Just curious if anyone else was having an issue? Have never had an issue with it for any other ranked event that's all.

Not placing blame on anyone just asking a question as results posted here were great throughout the weekend

was on the TBA site Saturday night watching them update games every block. was working ok where we were

Hey Loadster,
Well done on your win in the Australian Open. I always knew you had the talent when I first saw you bowl. Keep going mate. Don't forget the 10%
Cheers Lovey

Has anyone received any money from the weekend??

Just wondering.. Would like my money.. Have other tournaments to pay for which I would like to attend..

Joke..

Back
Top Bottom