Ebonite V2 Sanded...

Dean-Wrobel

'Hammer Bowling' :)
hey everyone i have a v2 sanded and was wondering wat other peoples thoughts on it were, seeings that i havent really had a good throw with it due to the dryer conditions set down on my home centres lanes. So if anyone has this ball tell us how ur liking it or not. thanks l8ters all
dean :D

I can describe this ball in one word - "awesome".

I have never liked a ball as much as I do the V2 Sanded. It's controllability is amazing, and it has a strong backend continuation, and a great hit. I have thrown some nice games with this ball, and it has certainly made me quite a few $$$ over the last 4 or 5 months.

I highly recommend this ball.

To understand what timmee is rambling about...you have to watch him...

the hardest hitting thing timme has ever thrown for sure

in my opinion anyway...looks fantastic in that back end

Ebonite V2 Sanded

The V2 Sanded is a truly remarkable ball - it is so good that is has been in production for 5 or more years. Tell me, how many other balls have been in production for that period of time? Most of them last 1 or 2 years then they are discontinued.

The V2 Sanded is a great benchmark ball as it offers control and consistency. Over the years I have had several V2 Sanded's. I drill every one of them the same way:

Pin at 4.30 in relation to my centre of grip. The pin sits to the right of my thumb. This drilling reads the lane early taking away the violent snap. I find this drilling combined with the reliable performance of the V2 Sanded is the perfect combination for lanes on the burn and sharp backends.

If you like the V2 Sanded you should also check out the V2 Power. The Power has a souped up coverstock which allows it to hook a little more. Both balls utilise the same weight block.

Go and check out the V2 Sanded and V2 Power.

Back
Top Bottom