Coaching

tenpinyo

Hey all
just curious, iv been bowling for almost 8 years now and started getting competitive this year. I cut at the Sydney Junior Cup in my first time bowling although there were people missing coz of the commonwealth training camp. I bowl at Top Ryde on sunday nights and occasionally on wed nights in the Little King league. I really would like to get into bowling more however i havent got a coach to really tell me wat im doing right, wrong or otherwise. If any one is interested, or could tell me somewhere locally where i could get some decent coaching i would really appreciate it.

Well I'm Not From Sydney So I Can't Help You A Great Deal. I Know Doc Kee Coach's In Sydney And I Think Greg Sawyer Does Too Although I'm Not Sure Where Abouts In Sydney,I'm Sure Theres Probably A Lot More That Will Gladly Coach You. You Should Try Askin Someone Who Works At The Bowling Centre Or Some Of The People You Know At The Bowl. Sorry I Couldn't Be More Help.

I would suggest going to the TBA's website, it has a list of all accredited coaches and their area's in the coaching section.

another option is to ask around at Top Ryde, I think perhaps Geoff Sara still bowls there, and he coaches, so you may want to ask around there.

but check the TBA website (www.tenpin.org.au).

I hope this helped you out. Good Luck with your bowling.

Back
Top Bottom