Roto Grip EPIC SAGA

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Hey everyone,

Here to give you the low down on one of Roto-Grips newest balls, the Epic Saga.

Straight up it's a hot looking ball straight out of the box. Drilled with the Pin next to my ring finger and mass bias just below and just right of my thumb. No Weight hole needed.

First chance I get to throw this is on our normal house shot. It's probably about 38 feet. Straight up, this baby flips, hits and keeps those pins low. I was sending the head pin back to clean up a non-exsistant mess almost every shot. Finished up that night with a mid-high 600. Mainly due to too much experimenting and not enough shots where I should have been all night.

What's really impressed me with this ball is it's incredible ability to skate through drying heads. A marathon practice session with me and another mate saw me move 3 boards with my Saga where almost every other ball that we were using were leaving flats tens due to roll out.
The 1500 grit polished Hybrid cover has absolutely no problems getting through drying heads. Mix it in with the Maximus II Core and the ball has managed to retain more then enough energy to really let you know when you've hit the backend. Even on heavier patterns the Core is strong enough to get the ball to turn over and make the corner, and then kick the damn thing out!

A perfect ball for the Medium to Medium-Heavy oil patterns.

Another super high quality ball from Roto-Grip!

Later Da Cowman!

Back
Top Bottom