US results so far

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Just to keep a few people posted, Jason Walsh has qualified for the Eliminator at the Orleans after dominating his squad with a 717 block. This also give him 2 byes going into the elimination phase so he is guareenteed of at $1000US for showing up.

Frawls, Besty, Cameron and I haven't qualified as yet for the Eliminator however we are all bowling the High Roller this weekend (no qualifying necessary, just single game elimination matches, 3 to cash).

I jagged $500 or so tonight in a 2 game sweeper with 263+215. Frawls has also picked up some cash here and there and is about $500 infront.

It's hard to explain the tournaments on over here (I still don't understand) but we are all doing well on very trying conditions. There are so many tournaments and events on as well it's hard to keep up.

Castaways is 30ft of oil, thats it! The Orleans is a 42ft pattern or so but the oil is considerably thicker.

Carry is the problem, we are all bowling well, you just need to grab the breaks when they come and capitilize on them. I'll let you know some more results as they happen. Go the aussies!!!!

Good to hear you are going well good luck for the rest of the tournie's mate. Kick some arse
icon_smile.gif

Well not much to report, I missed the cut by 1 pin tonight at Orleans in the Brunswick Shoot Out. Cameron and Frawls are the only ones to qualify for the Eliminator Finals in 2 days.

I have am the only one to qualify for the Storm Best Ball challenge. Thats on Wednesday, at least I am guarenteed of cashing for showing up there (unlike tonight where I missed at least $200).

Anyway, last I heard Besty won his first match at the High roller 169-158 (something like that). I'm not sure how Frawls or the Walsh boys went. I bombed out 1st game by a old guy who threw 2 rev's down the edge. 30"ft of oil is tough, thats all, nothing more and nothing less, I couldn't throw it hard enough, it really is a challenge.

We are all doing well, the Eliminator Finals start Wednesday and the Storm Best ball challenge is on the same day. I'll post more results later.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom