Two Scenarios Of A 300 Game

If you try and look for a big puddle in the middle out here in Melton to get a huge hold area here's a tip, you aint going to find it!! If you try and go coast to coast looking to hit the hole anywhere from 10 to the gutter guess what? not happening either!! You can still find a lot of regional/country centres like this. Mt Gambier,Warnambool,Ballarat and Mildura come to mind off the top of my head as centres you have play a similar way. If you want to relearn the lost art of lane play these centres are a good place to start your training(as well as Bendigo, i'll try it one day Wayne, promise!! :D )

And to me, thats the way it should be. You have maybe 3 boards to play with, 5 absolute tops. Just cant understand a house setting up condition where anywhere between 5 and 15 is gonna be ten. Put it on the 4th board at 45 ft and get 10, next shot have it on 13 at 45 ft and get 10

:roll:

Btw havent Bendigo just recently gone synthetic? Nice to see that they are still setting up a challenging condition if thats the case.

Back
Top Bottom