Total Bowling to cover the K&K live all weekend...

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Ben from Total Bowling will be streaming the Live Scores coverage at this year's K & K Classic...

Scores will be uploaded to Total Bowling's Live Score's section after every block for A, C, D & E squad as well as the Men's Roll Off and Finals Matchplay.

Unfortunately, do to Ben's social life, the scores won't be updated for B Squad until late Friday night.

I would like to personally thank Ben for offering his time to to come up to Cannon Hill from Tweed Heads on Saturday and Sunday.

Would also like to thank Computer Score for allowing Ben to update the scores while he is at work Friday afternoon.

"Please take the time to go and thank Ben during the course of the weekend and maybe offer him a coffee or two and I'm sure lunch will be appreciated also.

In these tough economic times please provide him with a gold coin donation (in the bucket provided) for petrol he will be using in is 800cc Mini Moke...:D:D:D

Please take the time to thank Ben for donating his weekend to update the bowling public with such important information...

Best of luck to all those bowling in the event also...

Well what a great bloke benny is Thanks mate for the time and effort you will be putting in over the weekend

Scott Fryer

As I am at work today, I am only able to update the Live Scores when I receive scores from Cannon Hill.

As of now I am currently awaiting the first block scores.

More than likely, the 1st and maybe 2nd block of B Squad will be updated as they are bowled.
The rest of the scores will be updated some time near midnight.

Scores from Squad B will be updated when I get home later tonight.

Good luck everyone bowling. See you all tomorrow.

Thank you to Andrew Christopher for updating the scores for B Squad while I was out, it is much appreciated.

See you all for C Squad qualifying tomorrow morning.

We do plan on taking photos but a lack of camera today means photos won't be done until tomorrow.

Squad C, Block 3 is now up.

Back
Top Bottom