K&K Classic 2007 "LIVE SCORES"

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Kellie will be at the Bowl all weekend supplying Total Bowling members live scores for the 2007 K&K Classic from AMF Kedron…

Just over an hour to go before one of Australia’s biggest events kicks off at Kedron and all scores can be found at the link provided throughout the weekend for those who couldn't attend or would like to keep an eye on there favorite bowler or traveling family member...

Many thanks also must go to Graham and Cheryl Spicer from clean up with K&K who supply endless sponsorship to Tournament circuit bowling throughout both Qld and Australia…Without people like the Spicer’s, this sport would struggle…Please give your support to those who support our sport…

Photos will be added throughout the weekend also...

Good luck to all participants both Male and Female this weekend…

Here is the link...

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/news/livescores/

Great Stuff

Its going to be good to watch some scores today and tommorow.
I know ive been looking forward to this since i bowled it in last year

Thanks heaps Tb and the Spicers.

Wow. It's a low scoring affair. With a 170 ave making the top 30, I'd say they're pretty tough.

Most of the big guns come out tomorrow... I do like seeing this low scoring - we see who has the ability to engage the brain!!

Good luck all...

A Bit of Extra Info for those at home i am attaching the Lane Qualifying Aves for those that maybe interested.

Attachments

• K & K Tournament Lane Aves.pdf
    12.4 KB · Views: 120
Playa, I think you have read the scores wrong, 30th place is 188.9 ave, which is a rather high scoring condition, especially with all the Big Guns to come, this could make 30th place a 200 average.

willey

Playa, I think you have read the scores wrong, 30th place is 188.9 ave, which is a rather high scoring condition, especially with all the Big Guns to come, this could make 30th place a 200 average.

willey

No he didnt read it wrong. Thats where the cut was last night after the two squads. It has now changed since C Squad bowled.

This was just uploaded to the TBA Website. Someones not happy....
2007 K & K Classic
AMF Kedron, 278 Gympie Road Kedron, Queensland
May 25th, 26th & 27th, 2007
Entry Form
Women's Qualifying Scores | Men's Qualifying Scores | Matchplay Scores
Due to the Promoter of this event not sending the results to the Webmaster
we cannot show the scores of this event

Back
Top Bottom