Thanks for the Live Scores

Kyles

Ooooohhhhhh...Meow!!
Hi

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Jase and Kellie Hart for all of their hard work over the weekend busily posting live scores for 3 tournaments - Melbourne Seniors Cup; K & K Classic and the Mayfield Youth Cup. It was great to be kept up-to-date every 2 games so you knew what was going on.

Thanks guys and I hope you keep it going in the future...I don't know if I can live without it now!! :p

(If I have missed anyone else involved...a big THANK YOU to you also!!)

Kyles

=D> =D> =D>
A job well done guys, mad Paul Trotter fan, and was able to watch his
scores, well done to all concerned, and a big thank you

Couldn't agree more! It was very convinient to check the scores online if you couldn't be there to see the action.
Congrats to Jase and team on a job well done.

Great Job Jason and Kellie and just goes to show how easy it is to keep up to date with events around the country, especially when can not be there at some of these Tournaments.:cool:

Also you need to add Peter Coburn to that list...

He too updated the scores for the Seniors.

Great job by Peter, Jase & Kellie...

It's great to see Live scores when you can't be there...

Jenny ;)

I have to agree with everyone else, the live scores were very much appreciated, especially by yours truly as I was borderline cutting for most of Saturday avo/evening. It meant that I could keep informed without hanging around to 1am or whenever the last squad ended up finishing.

Big thanx to Jason and everyone else who was involved!

Yea well done great to be up to date well done .................;)

Gary.............................................:cool:

Damn!! Where were the live scores for Mayfield??? I looked everywhere all weekend for the scores and found nothing. Even rang the bowls and got nada. Oh well. I gotta look harder next time.
Dozza

Dozza said:
Damn!! Where were the live scores for Mayfield??? I looked everywhere all weekend for the scores and found nothing. Even rang the bowls and got nada. Oh well. I gotta look harder next time.
Dozza

Dozza,

You had as much luck getting scores from them as both TotalBowling and TBA did. Hence why the scores weren’t up, and when eventually we did get them they were incorrect.

Mayfield Live Scores

Hi Dozza

Would you believe that I am yet to officially receive a FULL set of results from the Mayfield Youth Cup in order that live scores can be displayed.

The only way that these scores were displayed was after they were faxed to me by Matt Watson (thanx matt) once he got home into Perth. This was at 2.00am Monday and they were uploaded straight away. (Yes, I was up at this hour).

It wasn't until the next morning that I realised that there were mistakes in the scores. These have now been fixed and uploaded here and on the TBA website.

Perhaps we will need to either recruit competing bowlers to fax these scores after each block or find some funds to enable those providing live scores to travel to these events to conduct live scores on site.

All live scores over the past 3 years have been conducted by volunteers who travel to these events at their own expense.

Only new to bowling, why can't the actual centre fax/email to you the updates as they are printed out for the bowlers, would that not make more sense. from what i can see they print out a number of copies anyway.

:-k =D>

Back
Top Bottom