Tim and Benda MACK!!!! CONGRATS!!

Purvis

Tim and Brenda Mack are the parents of a daughter.
Miss Lana Elizabeth Mack arrived on Thursday Nov. 16th

I am so Happy for you and Brenda hope to see you soon. Lets everyone have a toast for them I will have a nice cold San Migel Light!!!
Love you Brother!!!

Great news guys good to see everyone doing well ... Like you really need a reason to have another drink Purvis....;)

Congrats once again to the both of you...

Congratulations to Tim and Brenda on the birth of your daughter Lana...this is absolutely wonderful news!! All the best for the future. :)

Kyles & Lacky

To Tim & Benda,

Congratulations to both of you on the birth of your daughter. I hope to catch up with you soon, Tim.

Cheers,

Christian & Family

Tim and Brenda,

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your daughter and welcome to the family way........

Look forward to seeing you all sometime in the future.

Brenton and Shelley Davy and family.

Congratulations to both Tim and Brenda on the safe arrival of their baby girl.
May you have many wonderful family moments and look forward to seeing you in the future and maybe you and maybe Brad and Tim could partner eachother again and share "Dad" stories

Best wishes
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan Reggars

Hey Tim,

A huge congrats to you and Brenda on the birth of your little baby girl.

Hope you can bring her to Perth one day so we can meet her (and maybe a round of golf too :))

With best wishes,

Mike, Bonita and Jacob Muir

ps.....if you get this message could you possibly PM your e-mail address to me. Thanks :)

hello to everyone down under... Boy do I miss your country!!!
it has been a long time since i have had the opportunity to get down ther eas i am continuing to heal from my shoulder injury and two surgeries. But i am progressing and up to 14 pounds now.... I however think of all of you often down there and have just become a member of totalbowling.com...I am thankful and grateful for all of the kind posts from all of you and thanks it has been a great time getting used to our new daughter Lana..I should have named her elvira since she never sleeps in the night and only in the day... but it has been great. Mike and purvis i miss you guys and everyone else that has posted,, thanks again and i hope to see you all soon...Mike hope the golf is still great out there in western Auss...hope to get there soon... Purvis congrats on your great bowling.. and see you soon!!!
take care to everyone down under... i have sorely missed you all and hope to get there soon... a GREAT Country with even greater people!!! cheers ....
Tim Mack

Congrats To you and Brenda hope father hood goes well goos luck with it all and hope to see ya soon down under.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom