The Wrestling Thread

What about the greatst Tag Champs ever? Id have to say the New Age Outlaws would have to be close or maybe the Dudley Boys

best tag team in my eyes were always l.o.d.
that is the l.o.d before they brought back animal and he was just a fat biker looking guy. l.o.d back in the wwf years were the best tag team in my view.

Wow, Cena found a way to suck up to the dead McMahon (yer, i know he is still alive). Thought Vengance woulda been good with a whole heap of new and worthy champs bein crowned...yet WWE like always still messed it up. Might have to start watching TNA or ROH more often, cause the E certainly is starting to get REAL old

what a joke - slaughter and snuka. can it get any worse???
wwe couldnt find anyone better???
with the current story lines and champs it is becoming very painful to watch. looks like tna might get a few more fans with the way that the wwe is goin

what a joke - slaughter and snuka. can it get any worse???
wwe couldnt find anyone better???
with the current story lines and champs it is becoming very painful to watch. looks like tna might get a few more fans with the way that the wwe is goin
I agree. I think they should just scrap the SD Tag titles. There hasn't been anyone good to hold the titles since Eddie and Chavo

best tag team in my eyes were always l.o.d.
that is the l.o.d before they brought back animal and he was just a fat biker looking guy. l.o.d back in the wwf years were the best tag team in my view.

I'm gonna have to go with, The Rockers or The Heart Foundation.

I change my pic. Eddies and Chavo were the best. They were awesome as Tag Champs

The Rock n Soc Connection

The Brothers of Destruction

Edge and Christian

as for hardcore Cactus Jack and Terry Funk.

The Outsiders

Just name a few more to the list.

In my mind D generation x and dudley boyz are the biggest and the best tag team in history

cena retained
candice won
batista lost
ric flair lost
jonny nitro new ecw
chavo retained
umaga lost
hardys lost again
d+d retained

l8ter benji

the wrestling world has lost one of the greatest competitors it has ever seen. benoit was found dead along with the rest of his family. it has just been announced on wwe.com. benoit was my favourite wrestler and an absolute legend of the ring. this is just as sad for me as when eddie died. i can't honestly believe it.

rest in peace chris benoit

Wow, that is a massive loss to the wrestling world. I was looking forward to seeing him come over here on the tour. He was one of my favourites and will sadly missed

I know I am new to the westling part of total bowling but I would like to have my say on the whole McMahon sarga and Chris Beniot.
I have seen the fotage of the lemo exploding and I don't think Vince is dead. There was a delay on the door shutting giving me the impresion that he snuck out and the pulled the door shut with something. Also the sad passing of Beniot proves to me that if in fact McMahon is dead then why has it not appered on the local news like Beniot has. Like what has been said it is a good way to kill off a character.
Thats my two cents.
RIP CHRIS BENIOT. You will be missed.

Chris Benoit, family found dead
Written: June 25, 2007STAMFORD, Conn., June 25, 2007 – World Wrestling Entertainment was informed today by authorities in Fayette County, Ga., that WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and his son were found dead in their home. Authorities are investigating, but no other details are available at this time.

Instead of its announced programming for tonight on USA Network, WWE will air a three-hour tribute to Chris Benoit.

Chris was beloved among his fellow Superstars, and was a favorite among WWE fans for his unbelievable athleticism and wrestling ability. He always took great pride in his performance, and always showed respect for the business he loved, for his peers and towards his fans. This is a terrible tragedy and an unbearable loss.

WWE extends its sincere condolences and prayers to the Benoit family and loved ones in this time of tragedy.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead

Back
Top Bottom