The Passing of Maz Whitbourne Qld

From Ross Whitbourne:

I am very sorry to have to tell you that Maz passed away today. She slipped away peacefully and with dignity after her 5 year battle. I am sorry to have to tell you all in this manner but i'm too devastated to talk at the moment. She was the kindest hearted person i ever met, and the most fun. Hope you all have kind memories of her. Ross Whitbourne

I am passing this message onto all of you who knew Maz. I only saw her a couple of days ago & was glad to see her out of hospital. I have a whole in my heart where her love, understanding, laughter, smile and opinion meant allot to my kids Cindy, Ian & myself.

I want Ross to know that we are there for him for anything he may need. I know how much Maz meant to Ross, 2 nicer people you would never meet. We are all thinking of you.

Love Chris Titheradge

Nice Chris, we are thinking of you too Ross and may Maz rest in peace. It is testament to the saying...Only the good die young!

Grant, Wendy, Jake & Sam.

Marion dealt with all that faced her with strength and courage, and a "I'll do it on my terms" kinda attitude. You put up a big fight, little lady, now you can rest peacefully.

Our thoughts and best wishes are with Ross today.

love Broni and Jagga xx

Sorry to hear of your sad loss, Ross. We send you our sincere condolences and our assurances that you are in our thoughts.
Marion, Beth & The Juniors at Gold Coast Superbowl

i was stunned when i found out last friday night

What an amazing lady.
Her stories were half the reason i would go to ross to get my gear drilled.

My thoughts go out to ross.

Back
Top Bottom