New Member Of The Family

Graham

Staff member
Well - after my big doggie passed away last weekend .. the old man wanted to get a guard dog to do the work the other dog did ... I came home tonight and we have a new addition to the family - as yet unnamed.

dog.jpg

I don't know about you but I don't think she will be scaring anyone away soon.

ahhhh isnt it cute
icon_cool.gif

lets run a poll for its name gra ????

heres a few suggestions.........

dont call it george......its too cute for that burden
maybe brenton......there's a few similarities there
icon_wink.gif

could be bruno.....typical dogs name
possibly flynny........same hair style
riley.......looks like a tasmanian

yep.........i,m gunna cop some stick on these ones

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

What a great dog, let's not scar it for life by calling it Trev. Just running through a baby name book I recently purchased, I found something out that explains a lot of things.

Trevour (Celtic) meaning " large village home". As I suspected all along, Trevour is as a thick as a plank. Dog looks considerably smarter.

Brenton (Old English) meaning " from the town on the steep hill ". Sorry Brenton but Grahams house is relatively flat.

Anthony (Latin) meaning " Priceless ". perhaps a contender

Matthew (Hebrew) meaning " Gift of God ". Another contender

Bruno (Italian/Portugese) meaning " brown-haired). Sorry but the dog is mainly white.

Here are some one's I looked up

Fico (Spanish/German) peaceful ruler
Hatdar (Hindi) lion
Kefir (Hebrew) lion cub
Kazou (Japanese) peace
Morten (Norwegian/Latin) Warrior, warlike
Rhesa (Greek) Cheif
Regan (Irish/Gaelic) little king
Shah (Persian) king
Tudor (Welsh) god's gift
Wata (Maori) powerful warrior

That's enough for now, hope they helped you Graham. As for Trev, you'll keep......

Hey Graham,

Here are some names - not sure whether it will suit the dog or not but here goes: Scarlet, Nicky, Sheba, Brandy, Candy, Precious - and that's all I can think of for the moment. If I think of anymore - I'll add them on here later.

Well I have come up with some more doggy names: Snowy, Nelly, Bella, Cody, Pixie, Dido, Vicky, and Rosie.
Cute dog by the way!
icon_smile.gif

Well no dotty I am sorry but if that was a cat it would be in a crab pot.
And Graham, after looking closely at your new dog< and the way it looks in this picture,there is only one name u should call it.....KILLER!!!
Although my wife Julie thinks you should call her Icecream..

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

personally I want to call HER Ratty cos she isn't much bigger than a rat at the moment.

But yeah - if anyone can think of some decent names let me know !

thanks for the tip gra thats its a female...
in that case " george " WOULD be the perfect name........

oh by the way george, what the heck are you buying a baby name booklet?????
.......have you some news to share with us matey?????

How about Tequila or Marguarita (Maggie for short). Chilli also comes to mind, she looks like a little Mexican dog (cant spell the proper name for them).

She could also be a little Terrier, if so how about Bobby, Beefeater or Queenie.

Just some suggestions for you.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

What the **** is that its a rat on steriods . so this is the dog you where telling me about its smaller than my dog . where do the batteries go mate , nah only kiddind great to see that you have found a new mate just a sugestion mate you should call her Zena cause she looks like a warrior princess .

AS yet there is still no name for the dog .. it's going to grow up not knowing what it's called ... an identity crisis of some sort .. my parents want to call it Matilda - but I can't think that's a good name at all, especially considering it's an attack dog.

I'll keep you all posted.

Hey Gra...

Here's an idea - if you are still bedazzled?
I found a website for dog names...check this out http://www.petrix.com/dognames/

By the way - I tried to think of one, but you have to know the dog's nature to really put a name to her.

Just thought this may be of some help.
icon_smile.gif

had a quick look at that site for dog names and found the perfect one for you dog Graham

TINKERBELL
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

I think it sounds cute, mind you Matilda is more australian

Back
Top Bottom