Manly Lose again

Hammer

Unfortunatley:p Manly lost there NRL game tonight agaist the Bulldogs:gunsmilie: . I don't think many people would of tipped the Doggies after Brisbane giving them a lesson the week before and Manly were at Home;) . But it just goes to show you, you're only as good as your last game. Ahh my weekend just got better, now all I need is the Raiders to get up. waa haa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

;)
Unfortunatley:p Manly lost there NRL game tonight agaist the Bulldogs:gunsmilie: . I don't think many people would of tipped the Doggies after Brisbane giving them a lesson the week before and Manly were at Home;) . But it just goes to show you, you're only as good as your last game. Ahh my weekend just got better, now all I need is the Raiders to get up. waa haa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
now tell me again HAMmer how many wins have brisbane had you know the team you pretty much told me u only go for when their winning.

Theres a name for people like u mate.............................. so how does it feel again being back on the bandwagon ;)

As for the eags there was only one thing worse than our attack last night and that was tony archer his performance was inept it didnt cost us the game but he had a shocker.

have to agree Ninja,

most referries seem to be screwing up some call but last night was just incredabke, i sometimes wonder if what Elliott and taylor have been saying is correct, Manly was on the come back nad Archer made sure that he helped dogs.

Something need to be done

you know why manly lost??? because i was bloody working, told ya they only lose when i work!!! and it didn't help when the guy i was working with goes for the dogs and checking the score every second and rubbing it in my face lol

;)

As for the eags there was only one thing worse than our attack last night and that was tony archer his performance was inept it didnt cost us the game but he had a shocker.

But isn't it always the refs fault when Manly doesn't win?

Manly will lose every game for the rest of the year. Go Cowboys...please

Sorry guys, I was busy checking the NRL ladder ... where were you guys ?
Cowboys could lose the points from tonight apparently .... as i said before, they are one season ending injury away from dropping out of the 8.:bicycle:
Andrew ... you have nothing to worry about, it's always the players fault when the Roosters lose, or the coach ?? ... which one is worse?:bf_nonew:
Hammer ... when you win two in a row, give me a call ..:blood_ish:

But isn't it always the refs fault when Manly doesn't win?
I see how the roosters struggle if the players fail to comprehend Andersons game plans like you failed to comprehend what i said Shinnie ;)

now little roosterman with no revs show me where i said it was the refs fault :p

I see how the roosters struggle if the players fail to comprehend Andersons game plans like you failed to comprehend what i said Shinnie ;)
now little roosterman with no revs show me where i said it was the refs fault :p

The words 'Sore Loser' come to mind...

Woof woof woof :D :D :D :D

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
What ever would give you that Idea, If Manly lose it's always something, not just they played ****, Oh and the only reply is where are you on the ladder, well premiers rings a bell, or are you forgetting that we are the champions untill September, Manly no premiership in 20yrs or so, what a team of legends.

What ever would give you that Idea, If Manly lose it's always something, not just they played ****, Oh and the only reply is where are you on the ladder, well premiers rings a bell, or are you forgetting that we are the champions untill September, Manly no premiership in 20yrs or so, what a team of legends.
hey hammer i know u cant spell but it looks like u cant read either

I will repeat it for the slow ones
(roosters and broncos fans)

Manly played ****, Crap, Farked not very well, average and ordinary
Canterbury were the canterbury of old brutal.

Archer was ordinary for both teams.

Deadset theres some dumb clowns around here when it comes to footy.

Hey hammer wat u doing august 5 come to suncorp mate manly vs brisbane
ill pay for ure ticket if u like to see ure face will be priceless.

hey no revs
Not that im a sore loser but im not used to losing the last couple of years unlike ureself.

My team have made the finals the last 2 years wheres the chooks been ole son :D

maths a problem too hammer
its 2007
now 20 years ago was 1987
premiers um newsflash MANLY
but wait hammer theres more mate
1996 Premiers MANLY

hahahah cant believe its been 20 years since 1996 how fast that 20 years have gone :D

give up mate give up u have nothing hammer

Translated "hammers got nothing yet again" ;)

Ive got more than you can handle big man, I just love they way you bite cam, it's awesome. I'll check my calander mate, and if im free i'll take you up on that offer to see the Broncos at home agaisnt Manly

As a Manly fan I am disappointed that they lost, but after watching the game, i wasnt surprised. Dropped the ball too much and gave away silly penalties.

Their defence was comp winning stuff in the second half. GO MANLY!

Back
Top Bottom