The Official What Grinds Your Gears Thread

What enormously grinds my gears?
Vodafone has sh*thouse reception everywhere in this town :(

have to agree. Back home, driving from one side of the bridge to the other changes your reception drastically. That's why I changed back to telstra.

What grinds my gears...

Customer service staff who don't know what 'customer service' means!!!

You know what grinds my gears.

People who have Ipods turned up loud enough that you can hear the music, but not loud enough for you to make out the song.

So you sit next to someone on the train for and hour listening to doong, doong, doong and have no idea what music it is!!!!

Agreed
Especially when playing 8-ball
owned-ac5.jpg

what really grinds my gear is when your having a **** day, leave your phone on the bus but fortunatly your mate sees it when he gets off. then half an hour later you try to throw an empty bottle in the bin but accidentally throw your phone in the bin instead! (bottle is still in hand). So then you have to proceed to reach shoulder deep into the bin, in the middle of town during lunch hour and people look at you like your some homeless bum.

Care to name a few..? ;-)
I would, but I dont wanna get myself in trouble...

You know what really grinds my gears?
Stupid people that ask stupid questions and get all defensive/upset when I give them the stupid reply they deserve.
Seriously - ask a stupid question, receive a stupid reply. End of story.

...and to answer your question Aaron, I am with 3 and find they have decent reception. Never had a problem.

OK, lets take it to new lows...
I stayed with a family member recently and her other half is rather hairy. Lets just say I didn't use the soap in the shower that morning!
Now THAT grinds my gears! :-?

You wanna hope they were back hairs, Jason... :)

Currently what grinds my gears is staff members who organise 'shave for a cure' days....you'll keep, Jodie. ;)

You know what grinds my gears?

When it is 5am and stub your toes on the bed leg (breaking two of them) and you can't swear or curse or anything, so you are going blue in the face from not screaming. Then your wife wakes and says "are you ok?"

You know what grinds my gears?
People that b*#@h about having to shave their head for a good cause.
It's hair... It will grow back Robbie. :roll:

what really grinds my gear is when your having a **** day, leave your phone on the bus but fortunatly your mate sees it when he gets off. then half an hour later you try to throw an empty bottle in the bin but accidentally throw your phone in the bin instead! (bottle is still in hand). So then you have to proceed to reach shoulder deep into the bin, in the middle of town during lunch hour and people look at you like your some homeless bum.
PMSL :lol:
I'll start calling you Prof from now on ;)

weggy said:
have to agree. Back home, driving from one side of the bridge to the other changes your reception drastically. That's why I changed back to telstra.
I live less than 2km from the Hobart CBD and have little or no reception with Vodafone, gave me the sh*ts having to sit my phone at the top of the stairs to get any reception.
I was in the CBD two hours ago and had no reception at various stages :confused:

What grinds my gears?
Whingeing AMF cafe staff who sook and complain because they actually have to cook a meal.
Jesus Christ! Anyone would think they're running a cafe or something :mad:

You know what really grinds my gears?

Mondayitis...The day after the weekend, you just get settled (hopefully some poeple, unfortuanetly not for others) into a nice sleep-in pattern and you have to get up for school, work or whatever it may be. I'm going to have to start taking the pillow to school. I could use it to sleep and to challenge teachers who try to wake me up to pillow fights ;) Then again, it's probably best I don't. Might start a massive pillow fight or something.

Ciao Now

Rowey :p

Insane people who have the urge to stop and watch council workers do ROADWORK! THE TRAFFIC IS HELD UP ALREADY. PEOPLE HAVE PLACES TO GO. STOP LOOKING AND DRIVE! IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT THEN TAKE A VIDEO CAMERA AND WATCH IT AGAIN AT HOME AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I hate being stuck in traffic to finally get to the point where you can go the speed limit again and being absolutely dumbstruck as to what people had stopped for. There was just nothing there... nothing. But I was held up for 20 minutes. Why?

Later Da Cowman!

Hey Tiger, can you give me a "Stinky Wilson!!!!":D
ROFL :lol: Last time we all sat behind the cars in Hungers carpark yelling that out he started shaking his fists, swearing at the top his lungs and finished his big tanty by launching his pushbike across the road at the place, all those plastic bags on his handlebars consisting of rotten meat and mouldy sandwiches he'd scrounged from doing a few hundred spots of bin-dipping went everywhere :-&

You know what else grinds my gears?

Here's the story...

I leave something at the front office to get printed for the next day. The lady I talked to says 'sure, that'll be fine' so I walk away.

I turn up at the front office the next day and ask if my music thing has been printed. hey all gave me looks as if I'd just sworn at them and nobody knew anything about it. They couldn't find the folder anywhere. The lady I had asked to print the music sheets off wasn't there. The folder is part of an assessment task I have to do a bit later on this term, and if I don't have the sheets to do the task, especially when it's one of my music teachers' folders...Who knows what might happen :(

I thought office ladies were supposed to give you smiles :confused:

Ciao Now

Rowey :p

what grinds my gears, where to start

1) idiots who have never done something in their life trying to tell you what to do at something you have done and they havent

2) school

3) people who ask stupid questions

4) telemarketers

Back
Top Bottom