The Challenge - The excitement continues ....

Morich Man!!

Once upon a time, in a world far far away.....

Oh stuff this!!!
I can't be bothered being creative!!

This is what happened in the Challenge at Werribee today -

The regulars were all there -

MoRich Man - Rod (the GOD)
Ancient Hammer - Mike (with his new baby balls)
Lane#1 - Jason (surprisingly with no new balls today)
Coolaroo Kid - Craig (not enjoying the heat)

We need to introduce some new players who were here ....

Buzz Man - Mick (aka Jason's Dad - poor sucker!)
Mr Plastic Fantastic - Craige (with his AMP ball)
Solid Man - Allan (you don't want to know how he got this name!)

Here are the scores -

Lane #1 (Jason) - 185, 230, 205 = 620

Cool Kid (Craig) - 258, 204, 189 = 651

Ancient (Mike) - 186, 225, 151 = 562 (zzzz - must've fallen asleep)

Buzz (Mick) - 236, 229, 203 = 668

MoRich (Rod) - 171, 266, 198 = 635

Plastic (Craige) - 193, 159, 178 = 530 (oops)

Solid (Allan) - 196, 152, 190 = 538 (oops again)

The "old man" (Mick) with his Buzzsaw (Lane #1) was the most consistent. He did not win a game, but shot highest overall. Well Done. =D>

The "Kid" (Craig) was second best, won the first game (on fresh oil) but faded out quick.

The Morich Man (Rod - that's ME) had a good game in the second, after a slow start.
The Medicine takes a while to kick in!
(but let me say - the MoRich is BACK!!!) :D

Mike found some form in the second, but it wasn't good enough! :oops:

The others, well let's just say ........ :roll:

* In the coming weeks , I will be introducing the MoRich "WMB",
LOOK OUT!!!

Time for my nap....
Good Bye!!!

Have to say, was a good day...

Hopefully more people turn up to the next challenge day... I think Jase and I are taking the next two weeks off... Gotta give you boys some chance at winning somes skins!!! hahaha **starts counting winning skin money again**
(first week junior shield, 2nd week im in Canberra and i think Jase will be at Alexandra)

Only problem was with the weather. The Coolaroo Kid performs best in the "cool" conditions which clearly were not present on Saturday. I think I was drained after the first game..

Anyway the more SOLID strikes we get the better!!

See you all Monday night,
Craig

Craig -

It's just like playing a game of poker ,
or playing pool at a bar .....

Rod and I are letting you win money (skins) in the early stage to keep you interested, and so you keep betting (and coming back)....
we are just checking how well you play the game. :wink:

We've won enough in the past to be able to afford a few losses! :roll:

Real hustlers always loose the first few matches....
then they pounce! :twisted:

As for your statement - " **starts counting winning skin money again**" -

Just be careful, you should "never count your money, while you're sitting at the table" - (Haven't I heard that saying somewhere before!?) :?

As soon as the two new "babies" start settling down, and stop depriving me of much needed sleep, I too (like the Morich Man) ....
Will be back!!!! 8) 8)

See you Monday,
Mike

Hi Guys have been reading your post and very interesting.
But lets see you guys turn up for a real challenge at ED Fleming Lanes on the 9th Jan 2005. The event will be a 1 Day Tournament bowling on 2 different conditions. Yes you read it right 2 different conditions. First condition will be A short oiling pattern about 36' (that should suit Griffo and his baby balls) Next condition will be a Long oiling pattern about 42' which should suit Jason and maybe Rod........ Craig should be able to handle both......not sure about Mick or Alan..maybe too old :wink: :wink: :wink: to handle this challenge. Entry fee is $100.00 and prize based on 56 bowlers with just on $4000.00 pay out. :D :D :D

This is a real challenge with the big boys and Gals lets see what you guys are made off.......Oh Griffo i'll throw in a Crowny just so you will not go thirsty for too long................ :oops: :oops: :oops:

Okay the challenge has been set. Lets see who takes it on. :roll: :roll:

Sydpies,

Sounds interesting!! 8)

However, what good is "one crowny" whren it is a "TWO STUBBY TRIP" just to get there???? :shock:

Will check my calendar .....
You might be on !

Mike.

Might stretch it to 2 Crownies if you bring all your little mates with you......
That way you can drink em and let them drive you back....Hopefully as a winner........

Sydpies -

Morich Man is sensing some favouritism here!!! :x

Am I too good to accept one of your beers???

But then again, when I win all the money ....

I can buy a lot more than two!!! :roll:

I think this means we are accepting!

* By the way, Allan says, although he is old, he can still bowl strikes from any position ....

pocket, brooklyn, through the nose, back door .... 8-[

P.S. he is also our driver!! :D

Good to hear........The only reason I have offered the Crownies to Griffo, is because I know he can handle them with out affecting his performance. :shock: :shock: :shock:

But I will make the same offer to you if you can finish in the top 10 overall. Then I will not feel guilty if you had one of my Crownies and failed to perform. :oops: :oops: :oops:

With regards to Alan, Yes I heard the stories that he is able to score anywhere anytime, so am looking forward to watch his performance on the day. :wink: :wink: :wink:

E-mail me amd let me exaxtly who is bowling as entries ate starting to come in thick and fast.

Back
Top Bottom