The BIG Lane # 1 Verses Morich Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jason,

What you up too, trying to get some publicity? Cos you don't need to! Everyone already knows who you are, cos your the one everyone's chasing at the moment, you just keep up the top bowling and let them keep stumbling in your wake.

Catch ya
:D :D :D

Can a new challenger come on down next Saturday to take all your money??? :wink:

Mike and Rod are due to come back down to earth soon, my money is on the young gun Jason to send Mike and Rod back to the retirement village :roll: :wink:

Jason May... Jason May... Jason May
Stop big noting yourself and come down and use some of this money against me. It's no good using the excuse "I have no money, I have no money" because it just doesn't work with me anymore. You have won 2 jackpots in recent months so I'm guessing money won't be an issue.
Come down on Thusday night and put some money down against me instead of woosing out every time!!

Porto

Jason,Jason, Jason!!!

Im just sitting at home in my retirement village, :?
cleanining my ball.... 8)
dreaming about our next encounter! =P~
The Challenge 2
How is that Flu going????
I've got some Codral Flu Strength if you want me to bring them! :D

Morich Man

HI Morich Man,
Hope the retirement village is nice and warm at the moment and do you still have a bank account with a working credit card because you will need it for the weekend :eek:
By the way have you been on buddies lately? 8)
You should order on express at least 2 more Morich balls because the way you bowled monday night i will let you bowl 2 down at one time to give you a chance on the weekend:lol:
As i recall i shot 630 did you make 600?

By the Way

By the way the two REAL BOWLERS (which mean they use Lane#1 bowling balls) in werribee superbowl shot a combined score of 1301 if you add yours and mikes score what was the combined total again? :cry:
I think Lane #1 wins again? :lol: :lol:
:eek: LANE#1 LANE#1 LANE#1 LANE#1 LANE#1 LANE#1 LANE#1 LANE#1

Jason,
Good to see you have found the "enter" button on the keyboard,
and discovered what capital letters and full stops mean! :lol:

It means your script will be easier to read. 8) 8)

I wonder if Morich Man is watching, or maybe the nurse is giving him a spongebath at the moment.... :roll:

I've already had mine, and am sitting down with a nice cuppa,
rug over my knees, listening to the wireless!

By the way Jase, the score I shot on the pair was more than YOU shot on exactly the same pair in the earlier league that SAME NIGHT! And I was using the same OLD balls I used on Saturday!
But I didn't want to mention that.... you made me! :lol: :lol:
Sorry :(

HUH

Hi
Im not sure what you mean because that wasnt me and i will cut at melb youth so dont worry about that

lane#1rox, murderdoll was referring to me, cause my name is jason too, it had nothing to do with ya so don't stress mate.
but while I am here I'll say one thing to ya, I have no doubt that you are probably a really talented junior/youth bowler and that I am not taking away from you but instead of getting on here and posting and biting to some one's baiting comment at you mate isn't the way of going about it, just go out to the lanes and let them do the talking, if you are as good as you think/know you are you shouldn't have a problem at showing everyone how good you are. But if you want to show everyone how good you just are do the talking on the ranked circuit, cause I know that I used to be the same and until I challenged myself on the ranked circuit had I realised how much I really had to learn.
I ain't taking a stab at ya mate just a lil bit of advice that's all, though I am sure you won't really need it from the sounds of the posts on here

hi

Thanks for the advice and by the way next year i will be doing the youth circuit eventhough im 16 and enter the rank points so i'll see what happens

jason my mate i know ur a ok bowlers don't open ur mouth to soon cause u will get shut donw like 2 yrs ago at shield trials i was really confident on making the team and the cut i learned to be positive but don't be to sure but see how u go at melbourne youth then u will know how good u are and jason everyone wants to make the cut but not everyone can but let the bowling balls do they talking for u not ur words u will learn sometime

Cheers
Castle

Jason May :wink:

Its good to be confident within yourself, but never get to cocky.

I will bring you back down to reality on Monday night when I take 4 points off you.

Last weeks series was a 1 off :wink:

Hello Boys!
I am the Lane#1 rep in Australia, and i just noticed a bit of banter on here about sponsorship? Just reviewed my books in case something got by me, and nope can't find any of you blokes on the sponsored bowlers list. :wink:
Don't think that the responding to some serious baiting on here is helping either.
Keep up the good work boys!
I will give Jason one thing, he obviously knows a good ball when he sees one! :wink:

By the way Jason where did you get your bullet mate, i wasn't aware any had made it over here yet?

Ronnie

Jason....

This is too good mate!!

BTW ignore spoon, we all know that he must be really really crap if all he can do is shoot 506 on a ditch. :wink:

Catch ya Sunday Jase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom