The BIG Lane # 1 Verses Morich Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morich Man!!

Just reporting on a few truths from today....
Jason May with his new Lane #1 Cherry Bomb went up against Rod Francis and his Morich Ravage at Werribee Bowl.
The Challenge!!!

Here are the results ...

Jason - AKA Lane #1
203 / 185 / 188 for a total of 576.

Rod - AKA Morich
254 / 202 / 235 for a total of 691.

This was a 3 to nil victory to MORICH!!! :D :D

Need I say that Mike Griffith used a 6 year old Hammer 3 D Maxx to shoot 252, 247 and 225 for a 724 series.
Is it the ball, or is it the bowler??!! :roll: :roll:

Jason May had nothing to say.... :oops:

When questioned after the landmark win, all Rod Francis had to say was ...

MORICH! MORICH! MORICH!
:p

Now let's wait for the reply.....

RE: Defeat

Hi,
I would just like to let everyone know for the record that i was bowling with the flu. And on top of that i was being verbally abused whilst taking my shot so i had lost interest after i bowled my first ball. I would also like to say that these people Rod and Mike are just jealous that i can get a new bowling ball when i want too and that i have acheveied more than what they have in all of their bowling carrers and that they have like 20-30 years experience on me.... so that must mean Lane #1 and Jason May are much better bowlers than Rods Mo-Crap and Mikes ancienct hammer (if you dont know hammer is owned by ebonite and when ebonite stuff up a block they call it a hammer) so thats all i have to say thank you.

Jason, Jason Jason!!!!
[-X
You had the FLU??? :-({|=
Gee, when did that hit you.... after you finished bowling??
You told me that you had NO excuses for bowling bad....
Is this an excuse??? :roll:
As for the verbal abuse...
Isn't that what you told me you were going to accuse us of if you lost???
You must have lost!
20 - 30 years experience???
I don't remember bowling when I was 5!!!!
As for the "Mo-Crap", I think you shamed Lane #1 more!
Your sponsorship has been revoked!!! :evil:
Your Dad even said that he could have bowled "left handed" and beaten your score!!! :roll:
As for the "Ebonite Hammer" the ball is so old, it was before Ebonite took over!
Well... in the words of someone else....
"that's all I have to say, Thanks"
\:D/

RE: Defeat

Hi,
As you can see that is the most obvious come back "isnt that what you were gonna say if you lost" DER :shock: . And it was 20 to 30 years anywhere in between that so that means i am right again. As for my sponsorship i dint have any anyway so what are you on? And as for the ball it must be true because it is so old i wasnt even born when it was made so i wasnt sure if it was an Ebonite Hammer or a Faball Hammer. And as you can see they had nothing to say about the achievements so i know they will be at home trying to think of more lies about my bowling and they are just jealous that they have to hang it on a 16 year old and they are both well over 30 years old........so it looks like im right again. :lol: :lol:

Jason,
Go back to bed mate,
because that's where you do your best work....
DREAMING! :D :D :D
No matter what you say,
Figures don't lie, unlike you seem to be doing. :^o :^o
(can't wait till next week... if you are game!)

I tell you what...
This topic seems more like a T.V. Soapie...
I wonder how many loyal viewers we have tuning in to see what happens (or is said) next?
You're a soapie star Jase!!
Only thing wrong, is you need someone better to write your script! :?
Tune in same time, same channel, next week for more.....
:D :D :D

Will Jason have a witty comeback??
Will he lose his lane #1 sponsorship??
Will he just accept the fact he sucked on the day??

Tune in tomorrow for the next dramatic episode!!!

hahahaha

RE: Soapie Star

Well lets see what happens next week when i actually try to win because i wont have the flu next week and i will have my Lane#1 Bullet and there is no way i will lose my sponsorship and i never suck at bowling unlike others (griffo and Nerdy) :wink: :wink: :wink:

Glad to see that we have one dedicated viewer - thanks Murderdoll.

Due to a tight filming schedule, and Jason's early bedtime...
we will be filming the next episode of this exciting drama "THE CHALLENGE" - LIVE!!!

We have limited tickets available for a live audience! :shock:

The action will be taking place at Werribee Superbowl, this Saturday at about 12.30pm. \:D/

Get your free tickets now....
Meet your favourite stars!
Even Jason will be there! (if he's not too busy crying)
Now doesn't that sound FUN!!
:D :D :D

VIEWER POLL

Vote for your favourite character! :D

Current votes as they stand ...

Rod - 547 votes

Mike - 545 votes

Jason - 5 votes.

You can vote as many times as you like...
However - Jason - Five times for yourself is enough! :roll: :roll:

:-k

VOTE FOR JASON MAY aka Lane #1

Hi to all of my fans if you are my true fans or you just like watching me bowl or watching a Lane #1 ball go down the lane vote for just post a reply and say that you are voting for me please everyone get behind this it is going to be an ongoing thing because after i beat them we will never hear the ende of their sooking so get behind me and vote as many times as you like. :lol:

Hey Jase,
you should get up to 8 votes in no time with a message like that!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Voting

Well at least i will get any votes no-one will be voting for you so i dont have to worry about being overtaken in the voting tally by you... :p :p :p

RE: Voting

And by the way how much did you pay Rod to ring through 545 votes and how much did Rod pay you to vote for him 547 times.... :oops: :oops:

go jase u get my vote. lane 1# all the way. u can do it shoot a massive 750 or higher

Hey Mike....looong time no see mate!!!!
I see you guys are still bowling at Werribee on Saturday arvos........I still remember taking money off you and Rod in the skins we used to bowl in :D :D
Say hi to the guys for me and maybe I'll catch ya on here sometime

Gary !!!!
How are you mate! Great to hear from you. :D
Still see you have bad taste in teams.
Will say hello to all..... :p
But thought I would say that,
you forgot to say....
Yes, you might have bowled skins with us,
but the fact that you are in WA now is that
you couldn't hack the pace!! :D :D :D
Speak to you soon,
Mike.