The BIG Lane # 1 Verses Morich Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
spoon

Well if spoon is good enough he should come down saturday so i can win his money aswell :roll: :roll:

Jason,

It's Pea Soup at the retirement village tonight!!

The nurse with the big T... s told me I like pea soup.... 8)
It makes me do something well ... I think she means Bowl :oops:

I can't remember... :-k

Anyway, make sure you get to bed early tonight...
you'll need all the rest you can get for tomorrow....
we don't want any excuses DO WE? !!! ?

RE Sponsorship

By the way Ronnie none of these guys know what a good bowling ball is because none of them use Lane #1 gear they just watch me use it because they are jealous :lol: :lol:

Can i just say that obviously none of you guyz have a life at all bitching like little girls from a soapie. Wats next who slept with who??

No offence i hate those kinda of shows especially days of our lives but to let you know i would watch them anyday over this crap.

Jason you are on our scratch boys E.C.C.C team but i thought it might be wise to stop bragging how good you and ur balls are , everyone has good n bad days and i have seen you bowl bad as well as good, if your as good as you say wat happened in president shield???? Did u make all star????

Everyone needs to stop btiching and worry about ur own bowling...

Cheers Chucky :twisted: :evil: :x :shock:

Gee CHRIS BENSON what the #$%^ got up ur arse man i think u ned to stop bein so cocky on the net an stop bitchin about urself meh cheers dude
benson-bowles goes bowles all the way now can u digg that succcckkkaaaaaa

That'll do on the topic thanks guys. A few of you need to look at yourselves and make sure youve got your feet on the ground, but either way, go out and bowl to prove your point, don't fill the board with bickering, please.

Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom