The Bankstown Meeting and the Future of Tournament Bowling

Dougy, You're my hero !
What Bowling needs urgently is 10 Dougy's in every Centre across Australia. Bowlers, promoting and organizing bowling tournaments and league's, it's one of the only ways the sport can survive in the long run. The alternative is disco lights and bowling bars everywhere

I will also have to say false. Here on the goldy AMF is quiet happy for me to run tournaments sign up days for juniors where they play free for a game or two.

Course they are but are they TBA sanctioned events
Do the competitors need to be sanctioned TBA member to compete
Are all your League Bowlers TBA sanctioned??

Isn't this what we are talking about here????

Course they are but are they TBA sanctioned events
Do the competitors need to be sanctioned TBA member to compete
Are all your League Bowlers TBA sanctioned??

Isn't this what we are talking about here????

If your not a TBA member u can not bowl. leagues are TBA sanctioned so will be tournaments and etc..

Dougy, You're my hero !
What Bowling needs urgently is 10 Dougy's in every Centre across Australia. Bowlers, promoting and organizing bowling tournaments and league's, it's one of the only ways the sport can survive in the long run. The alternative is disco lights and bowling bars everywhere

Hahaha no hero mate just a guy who loves my sport and sick of just sitting back talking about how to fix it and etc. The old saying is if u want something done right, go do it urself. Mind you it is a lot of work but what I have done so far (and with help of others) it has all been worth it so far.

Back
Top Bottom