Thanks Morty and Kelly and kingaroy bowl

natmaynard

i would just like to thank Morty, Kelly and everyone else that was working at kingaroy bowl and everyone that was behind the scenes for putting on such a great enjoyable weekend it was heaps of fun. you all worked bloody hard. looking forward to seeing you all next yr. at least you will get to relax a little bit next yr. thanks again. u guys are awesome. :D

Yes definitely right Nat. The best time I have had in a bowling centre to date. Job very well done Kingaroy!!!

Absolutely. An enormous effort from everyone at the Kingaroy bowl. It was very tough for Morty to keep up with all the activity, but we noticed he managed to squeeze a few games in......especially against us!

Sincerely, guys, your work and effort was greatly appreciated. Well done.

well i was just a spectactor there but both of morty and kelly were very impressive with the whole event what a great team they all were well done KINGAROY

I'd like to congratulate Morty & Kelly especially on the presentation of the Centre. The masking units and the side wall banners were absolutely stunning.
This years event will be remembered for a long time to come.
In a small Centre its not easy getting up at that time in the morning, but this year it was a delight to walk into the bowl.
Thank you Kingaroy for a terrific tournament.

We would like to echo everyone's sentiments on the weekend!

Fantastic time, great people, good to catch up with some friends we do not get to see all that often!

Congrats to Morty and Kelly who themselves and their staff worked tirelessly throughout the weekend with little sleep! We as bowlers thought it was tough to get up and be on the lanes by 5.45am and keep bowling till 12.30am however, the staff were there earlier and later than us fixing up the bowl and getting it ready for the next day! What an effort and it paid off! The bowl looked fantastic and the atmosphere was electric! I still have not totally regained my voice from all the yelling, screaming and supporting all the teams!

Well done to all and thanks to the staff, bowlers and last but not least, all the supporters that came to cheer on their respective teams!

All of us at Ipswich look forward to hosting the Challenge next year and have certainly got our work cut out for us with the high standard set this weekend!

Ricky & Kim Carlos :)

From the Caboolture teams - total agreement with all that has been posted. Some of the 'city' events would be hard pressed to better your efforts in Kingaroy .... attention to detail and consideration for the bowlers needs eg. an actual wood fire in the bowl for the early mornings was much appreciated.

The bar has been raised and it will be a 'Challenge' to be remembered - THANK YOU!

Flower

Back
Top Bottom