Thank you and Merry Christmas to you all

Jase

Admin
Staff member
On behalf of TotalBowling.com.au admins, I would personally like to thank you guys for this years success with Totalbowling! It has been a pleasure to deal with each and everyone of you, and as much as it makes me cringe sometimes when i read some of the threads, i thank you...

IMO, TotalBowling IS the best thing that bowlers have to express their feelings both good and or bad...We finally have a place were bowlers can collaborate and share any ideas possible to us. I can only hope again that the site grows even further next year, and that the major players in the TBA start to have a read and that more of us actually make the efforts to attend our AGM meetings to put our votes forward...With these efforts the sport can only travel in the right direction required...

Sitting on the sidelines for much of the last 2 years, seeing some of the different aspects and opinions of the sport has definitely been an eye opener for me.

Another big thanks must go to each and every single moderator of Totalbowling, Tournament volunteers, officials and or Promoters...Without these people, you simply don't go bowling. That I am sure you are very grateful for. The amount of work that they all put in, is just awesome.

Last but not the very least all of you that make Totalbowling what it is...

Merry Christmas to you all, and have a great New Year, and party hard, i know i will be!

Cheers Jase!

TB is an invaluable asset to Australian bowling! You and all the mods should be proud of your efforts.

Thank you to the TB Team and Merry Christmas to all!! :newyear:
:partytime2: :JD:

Thanks for your well wishes and support. I also would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and safe and prosperous new year.

Bigsy...

Totalbowling is slowly becoming an Internationally recognised site for news and information for bowling around the world. A credit to Jase and the team who have worked over the years in developing it into a great product for bowlers.

Here's to a bigger and better 2010!

Merry Xmas to all

Thank you Jase, merry xmas to you and all who keep this great site what it is today. Keep up the great work.

Grant

Thanks Jase and Merry Xmas to all and your families.
2010 see our sport going forward and scale new heights.:cool::cool:

:newyear::newyear::newyear::newyear::newyear::

Merry Christmas - thanks to all the staff at TotalBowling for all your work though out the year.

Safe and good Xmas to all...

Dave :D:D:D:wave::wave:

Great effort Jase and the team from Totalbowling. Have a safe Xmas and New Year. Can't wait for more one liners next year.
Cheers Lovey

Merry xmas to all on TB, thanks to Jase & the team on TotalBowling for another great year.

Everyone have a merry xmas and a happy & safe new year

merry xmas Jase

TB is probably one of the few good things the sport has going for it in this country.

I hate to think what the tournament scene would be like without TB

Wishing all on TB, their families and friends a very merry fun filled christmas and a happy, safe new year.

From John & Gemma Costantini

Back
Top Bottom