Merry Christmas

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
Merry Christmas To All Totalbowling Users. If you'd like to send out a Christmas message to a special someone or just your friends, then feel free.

Christmas Greetings from The Playa

AKA

Chris Commane

Hey all, Yes Merry Christmas :x-mas: to everyone who uses this great service and have a safe and Happy New Year. See you all in the new year. :D :D :D

Later
Adrian

Hey everyone.... just wanted to say a MERRY CHRISTMAS and have an awesum NEW YEARS......btw dont forget to take care and have a safe one too!

Hey everyone....since I am not online very much, I thought I would take the time to say Merry Christmas to everyone on this totalbowling site and hope that you all have a safe and happy christmas and an awesome New Years. Bring it on....2004!

Take it easy and be good. :) If you can't be good, be good at it. ;)

Regards,

Danni

Yeah I'll wish everyone on here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.....and a great 2004. :D

Hey there Danni, long time no hear :) Good to see ya back on the forums buddy, you have a great time over there won't ya - don't work too hard now :D

TIGER :x-mas:

Hey there Matty,

Never working too hard....yeah right! Just been running a store for the past few days before I can go back to my other store where I prefer to work at. It's been one hell of a job but I am sorta getting it under control a little. I've had do things from ordering stock to preparing a new roster for next week for when the new manager takes over as of Monday 29/12/2003. I know what to do but getting other people to give/provide me with right information and assistance is a whole another issue. I'm back to work tomorrow (boxing day) for the whole entire day, so I am not having a big christmas as of any sort. But, I hope you have had a good christmas and received lotsa pressies! :)

Anyway, enough dribble, take it easy dude and I'll speak to you soon, hopefully.

Danni

Back
Top Bottom