Merry Christmas Everyone

Jase

Admin
Staff member
On behalf of the crew at Total Bowling, I would like to take the time to wish all members a Very Safe and Merry Christmas and an eventfull 2009.

I would like to thank you all for your support throughout 2008, and I look forward to your continued support in 2009, without it the site wouldn’t be what it is today.

Once again Merry Christmas everyone, stay safe but most of all have a great Christmas and New Year...

Stay Safe...

Thankyou to the crew at Total Bowling for your continued efforts with the site and with tenpin bowling in general.

Merry Christmas to the Total Bowling crew and all members a Safe and Happy New Year.

Bring on 2009.:D

Rob & Lisa

Merry Chrismas to all and be safe.

Deano

:chair::bicycle::2strangle::romp_69l::beerchug::

TO JASE & STAFF

HAVE A FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR :newyear:

FROM "CLEAN UP WITH K & K"

To Jase and his Crew

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR:newyear:

Thank you for the support through out the year.
This still remains the #1 site to get information out to the bowlers.

Regards

Lawrie & Carol
Animal's ProShop
Animal's Distribution

Carol
A.T.B.S.O.Q (assist secretary)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Jase and everyone at Total Bowling and To all it's readers.

Pop and Nanna

Merry Christmas Jase and the crew from Totalbowling. Great job again this year, look forward to a bigger and better 2009.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all.

George "Not retiring anytime soon" Frilingos

Wishing everyone - old or young, enthusiastic or indifferent, givers and takers, supporters and detractors....(covers the lot I think :D) a wonderful Christmas and New Year, and we hope that we see you all again in 2009, bowling in one form or another!

Thanks to the crew at TB - roll on another year of information dissemination, and rollicking conversation....;)

Stay safe, and please dont drink and drive.....

Attachments

Merry Christmas to Jase and his wonderful crew of Totalbowling. We appreciate what you guys do for our game. Keep up the good work team.
Have a safe one people and best of luck for the new year.

Totalbowling Rocks ;)

AlexnJudy

Back
Top Bottom