TENPIN BOWLING SHOW NOW GOES TO BRISBANE

The Tenpin Bowling Show will be starting soon on Channel 31 BRISBANE.
I will post the broadcast times on this forum when they are known.
This means the show is now reaching a massive audience in Melboune, Geelong, Adelaide, and now Brisbane.
This has to improve the outlook for Tenpin Bowling in this country.
Let's Roll!
Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show
:TVsurf:

Nice on Tony!

Ill have to tunemy TV into Channel 31.

Are any on the previous episode available on the internet anywhere?

Thanks!
As this stage I have not uploaded any of the old matches.
Besides, the show is improving all the time so the most recent episodes will be the best to watch!
I'm about to call the AMF regional manager for QLD and tell him the good news.:)

The first Tenpin Bowling Show in Brisbane will be screened in prime time this comming Monday at 7.30pm, and repeated for those missing out on Sundays at 2.30pm.
Brenton Davy is at the SPC in Melbourne from today (Thursday), acting as my manager and doing a absolute brilliant job at organising filming of the event, and aranging TV interviews with a string of very interesting and well know people.
Grand stand is already up and the cameras will be rolling.
Looking forward to during October, bringing you all the action from the South Pacific Classic.

Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show.
:TVsurf:

This is great that you are getting a program like this off the ground. Keep up the awesome work and PLEASE get it on in Tassie :D

So when will the first screening in Brisbane be? I can't see it listed in the programming schedule that's all. Will it be shown tonight at 8:30?

it says monday at 8:30
but i turned it on when i got home at 8:45
and couldnt find it anywhere

daniel d

no, only some dumb german soccer show...and according to the tv guide in todays paper, the same dumb german soccer show is on again next week too!:(
(and I can say dumb because like a fool I kept it on til it finished in the hope that the bowling would follow!)

You're correct Shayne, They changed the Tenpin Bowling show's Brisbane broadcast time to Monday's at 7.30pm, with a repeat at 2.30pm Sunday's.
It will be several weeks before the South Pacific Classic goes on the show, as it takes 6 to 7 hours to edit a 30 minute show, and I only returned today to Adelaide, after visiting many of the bowling centres throughout Melbourne promoting the Tenpin Show, and handing out DVD's to some of the country centres that can not receive Channel 31.
It was an electric SPC final, with the audience almost jumping on each other's shoulders to get a look.

Kind regards
Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show.

watched tonight. Im sure it would be great if there were any sponsors out there willing to contribute to the show, looks like a great opportunity. Was quite impressed with the video quality and the multiple camera angles, good to see any bowling back on tv, all tonight needed was more people watching the bowlers :D

Definately going to be watching in future.

yeh i watched it and thought it was a great relief to finally see bowling on tv again. good stuff

Back
Top Bottom